1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

newbe here

Discussion in 'New Members' started by joshuabuilt, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Sep 5, 2013 at 7:30 PM
    joshuabuilt

joshuabuilt [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    josh
    san diego
    Vehicle:
    4banger 4x4
    just bought a 13 reg 4x4 4banger Tacoma. had many Toyotas from 85-87. "Love those yrs" I already have a issue. I bought a fog light set from ebay and it came with this whole set of wires and everything with no instructions and all kinds of plugs! I'm gonna look at the truck over the weekend and see if its pre-wired or not before I get to pissed lol. :cool:

2. Sep 5, 2013 at 7:36 PM
    Guerrilla

Guerrilla Smurf it.

Member:
    First Name:
    Coast to Coast
    Vehicle:
    El' Black 13 DCSB 4x4
    Yosemite Sam "Back Off" Mud Flaps, Flint Sparkle Curb Protectors , Persian Rug floor liners, Salt water crocodile skin seat covers "with head on head rest, that's battery operated and shakes side to side when you sit down (Like it's tearing your head off) Also piece of the tail on passenger side seat that flops back n forth controled via an old Atari joystick mounted on the console (for the ladies) " All four Flipper claw feet remain on skin (one set at your shoulders other at waist and cradle hug you into the seat buckets, Three Diamond stitched Silk Snow Leopard print throw pillows from Bangladesh , Chameleon Glitter tint and more to come, so check back for updates.
    Welcome. My first ride was an 86 reg 4x4 yota, wish I still had it.

To Top