1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Newbie sayin Hello

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Fire Taco Fighter, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Jul 24, 2011 at 6:15 PM
    Fire Taco Fighter

Fire Taco Fighter [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    trd

Yea it sucks alright ........11 more years till I retire....and I am sure I'll still have my tacoma but i WONT be in NJ .I cant complain about my f-150 tho she has been good to me 125k mile and she was is strong .But it was time to settle down not do so much work for people that didnt appreciate it.
    I was reaaly wanting a Tundra but like i said i dont need a full size......I saw a Tacoma DC on the lot and fell in love..........that was me......future plan are maybe a small lift and def some beefier tires.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Otto

2. Jul 26, 2011 at 8:28 AM
    FY01CPO

FY01CPO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    CT
    Vehicle:
    SR5 4x4
    black tube steps, side marker turn signals, 15% tint and window strip, EGR vent shades, fighter pilot/cockpit mod, console and glove box auto on LED, anytime fog light mod, 3000k HID fogs, bed mat wing nut mod, locking bed storage bin mod, smoked tail lights, plasti-dipped rims, blacked out emblems, black tail pipe, tail gate hose clamp, rear seat utility/dog shelf with rear center console access door.
    :cheers:

Products Discussed in

To Top