1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Discussion in 'New Members' started by Charlie2017, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Oct 22, 2017 at 12:40 PM
    Charlie2017

Charlie2017 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    Central Washington
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Offroad Quicksand MT
    All chrome removed, TRD Pro grill, All-Pro Apex sliders, ARB twin compressor with Slee mount. SSO slimline bumper with Smittybilt X20, Softopper
    I am totally new to this type of thing. My last truck was a 1985 Toyota SR5 EFI standard cab. That I totally redid mechanically front to rear. It was a great hunting truck, ARB locker, air, winch etc. This my first new truck 2017 DCSB TRD Offroad in quicksand. I have already taken off all the chrome badging and replaced with black decals. Have a TRD grill waiting for me install. Southern Style slimline bumper on order as well as APEX rockslides from ALLPRO. Still checking out different winches. Planning on using a medium OME spring set, unless a LowRange 3/1 will do the same thing with the factory ride. Really like the group buys, been saving me a bundle. I have to be careful because I have always been able to do want I want with my hunting trucks, but my wife likes to drive it as much as I do. Been happily married 30 years don't won't to rock the boat. Looking for seat covers that would work with the factory heated seats. Don't think neoprene would be a good idea. This forum has been an awesome way to do research on different products and modifications. If I make a mistake with the posting forgive me, not tech savvy at all.

NAAC3TACO and scottalot like this.
  2. Oct 22, 2017 at 12:43 PM
    medic2230

medic2230 @Koditten Pirate Radio member #002

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Bama! Roll Tide
    Vehicle:
    2011 Taco 4x4 DCLB
    20% Tint, OME 3"complete lift with Dakar's, Light Racing UCA's, 285/75/16 Nitto Terra Grapplers, 10 HP TW sticker, Ultraguage, B.A.M.F. Rock Sliders, MedicFab Bed Rack, Relentless front bumper, Air Flow Snorkel, Ham comms, Tech Deck
    Welcome to TW Hans :wave:

ODNAREM and scottalot like this.
  3. Oct 22, 2017 at 12:45 PM
    scottalot

scottalot Something smartalic

Member:
    First Name:
    Stockalot
    The Right Coast
    Vehicle:
    2018 tea four arghh Offroad 4x4 White LoveMachine
    Bone stock like Chicken in the Crock Pot .Dakkars,305/70/16 MT's, Extended length Fox Coilovers, Fox RR rear Shocks, Total Chaos UCA's, Dakar Leaf packs, LED Map and Dome, Breather relocate, Slimer from Ghost-busters starut up screen, Vent Visors, LED Pod's on Ditch Brackets soon, Level 8 Strike 6 Wheels, New MT Tars - Fierce Attitude, SOS front bumper -steel, SOS bed rack, LED white marker lights, LED reverse, TRD exhaust, Wheelers Super Bumps up front, SOS sliders bolt on with fill plates, Csjummper2003 White/Amber DTRL and white parking led bulbs, RTT rack basket Sold 2013, sold 2014 Tacoma. All listed stuff was on the '14 Bed Mat, WeatherTech Rain Guards, Ultra Gauge, TW Sticker amongst others, Useless Free OEM Bug Deflector, Flyzeye, OME Kit with 885's and Dakar and Nitro Shocks front and Rear . Tailgate mod, SOS Concepts 1/4" Skid Plate, White LED's interior Dome and Maps, Goodyear Wrangler MTR Kevlar 275/70/17, Wet Okole Seat Covers - full piping in Charcoal Grey, Lamin-X Green Fog light film, 17"x8 -10 offset Level 8 MK6 wheels in Gun Metal Finish, SOS Concepts Sliders W/ Kickout 12/21/14, Stubby antenna, LED reverse lights, lift removed 2/20/15 - making changes and trying to make up my mind
  4. Oct 22, 2017 at 1:47 PM
    ODNAREM

ODNAREM MEMBER Of The Church Of @ODNAREM

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Huntington Beach,CA.
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Sport Prerunner
    TRD catback exhaust,FJ Cruiser trail team wheels,BFG All Terrain K02 tires,Grillcraft front grill,Pelfreybilt IFS/Mid skids,sliders,standard rear bumper,Total Chaos bed stiffeners.TRD Pro Bilstein front/rear suspension.
  5. Oct 22, 2017 at 1:49 PM
    NAAC3TACO

NAAC3TACO Middle aged member

Member:
    Just east of crazy, NV
    Vehicle:
    2014 SR5 DCLB 4x4
    Color matched door handles, Weathertech floor liners, bed mat, Durafit seat covers, tailgate clamp, 2016 TRD Sport 17" wheels with Firestone Destination LE2 tires, Toyota exhaust tip, Toyota/Yakima bike rail mount, Toyota wheel locks, Toyota hitch cover, Redline hood struts.
    Welcome to TW!

scottalot likes this.
  6. Oct 22, 2017 at 6:11 PM
    mattgecko

mattgecko The LED Lighting Guy. MattGeckoLEDs.com

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    South San Jose, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB O.R. 4wd TRD Super Charged
    Congrats on your new Tacoma!