1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NFAB 2inch or 3inch

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by ehays20, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Nov 23, 2010 at 3:29 PM
    ehays20

ehays20 [OP] Member

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 DBL Cab TRD Sport
    3inch Fat Bob's Garage Lift, 17x9 Raceline's, 285/70/17 Discover STT, Outback Fabrication Custom Tool Box, WeatherTech Floor Liners, WeatherTech Bug Deflector, Cover Craft Seat Covers, De-Badged Front Doors, Blacked-Out Tailgate Tacoma and V6 Badges, Blacked-Out Front Grill, Textured N-Fab Nerf Steps (wheel to wheel), Front Windows tint matched to back windows....Coming Soon - Elite or Relentless Front Bumber, Fox, King, or Old Man Emu coilovers or 6" Pro Comp, Airaid Intake and Poweraid Throttle Body
    There is quite a few posts on this subject already, but I can't get enough info to make a purchase quite yet. Hoping you guys could post some pics and give some opinions. To me the 3 inch seems like it would be to big for a mid-size pickup, but some say three looks good with a lift. 2 seems like it would look better to me, but all I've seen is pictures....

2. Nov 23, 2010 at 5:06 PM
    jrobson

jrobson Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mobile, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    09 DC 4x4
    Ultimate lift kit, LR UCA's, Bi-xenon 8000K headlights, Xenon 8000K foglites, (4) KC slimlites on N-Fab light bar, Extang trifecta toneau cover
    Check my gallery. I have 3" on mine. 2" looks too dainty IMO. Mine will actually be going up for sale in about two weeks if your interested.

3. Nov 23, 2010 at 5:31 PM
    ehays20

ehays20 [OP] Member

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 DBL Cab TRD Sport
    3inch Fat Bob's Garage Lift, 17x9 Raceline's, 285/70/17 Discover STT, Outback Fabrication Custom Tool Box, WeatherTech Floor Liners, WeatherTech Bug Deflector, Cover Craft Seat Covers, De-Badged Front Doors, Blacked-Out Tailgate Tacoma and V6 Badges, Blacked-Out Front Grill, Textured N-Fab Nerf Steps (wheel to wheel), Front Windows tint matched to back windows....Coming Soon - Elite or Relentless Front Bumber, Fox, King, or Old Man Emu coilovers or 6" Pro Comp, Airaid Intake and Poweraid Throttle Body
    3in is the way to go then huh...? How much you asking for yours? If you're in Alabama shipping to the west coast is going to be pretty penny. Thanks for the info.

To Top