1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NFAB discount? contact Missy?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Outlaw, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Mar 2, 2010 at 12:26 PM
    Outlaw

Outlaw [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD SPORT Acc.Cab Mag Grey 4x4 Auto
    Weathertech floor liners, stone and bug deflector, Putco Element In Channel Window Visors, Viper remote starter, Harley lighted hitch cover, Herculeze front mudflap, Metal Miller Harley Grill Emblem, SockMonkey design Bedside Decals and 3rd Brake light TRD decal, K&N Air Filter, Goodyear Duratrac 265/70/17 C load, Valor Exhaust tip, De-badged tailgate, Advantage Tonneau Cover, Tacoma bedmat, Bicycle Mount Rail mounts, Custom Ipod holder. Stock Suspension :( (winter wheels: 2014 16" stock steel wheels plastidipped black with general arctics 265/75/16)
    Hey guys, im having a really hard time finding the post on here, but about 2 weeks back someone posted that NFab was making step bars without the name "NFAB" on them for Toyota Dealers, and that NFab was offering a discount of $100 off for the Acc Cab textured black and to contact Missy?
    Can anyone tell me where the post or thread is, or if you have purchased these, how much did you pay, and who did you order through?
    TMBRWOLF730 is working on a group buy on the predator steps, which I think are identical, wondering whats the best buy? Are they the same?
    Thanks in advance for any insights...

2. Mar 2, 2010 at 6:34 PM
    ziffen

ziffen Well-Known Member

Member:
    Warner Robins, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    '12 Super White Double Cab Sport
    Debadged, FJ matte black wheels, N-fab step bars, 5100s all around, OME coils, Toytec AAL
    the group buy sounds interesting to me.

3. Mar 2, 2010 at 6:38 PM
    bajamoon

bajamoon Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    STEVE
    Whittier
    why don't you just call Missy at n-fab and ask her. I have talked to her too many times and she is super cool and will take care you.

4. Mar 4, 2010 at 2:29 PM
    Outlaw

Member:
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    Weathertech floor liners, stone and bug deflector, Putco Element In Channel Window Visors, Viper remote starter, Harley lighted hitch cover, Herculeze front mudflap, Metal Miller Harley Grill Emblem, SockMonkey design Bedside Decals and 3rd Brake light TRD decal, K&N Air Filter, Goodyear Duratrac 265/70/17 C load, Valor Exhaust tip, De-badged tailgate, Advantage Tonneau Cover, Tacoma bedmat, Bicycle Mount Rail mounts, Custom Ipod holder. Stock Suspension :( (winter wheels: 2014 16" stock steel wheels plastidipped black with general arctics 265/75/16)
    Thanks. I talked to the owner yesterday and he is really cool too.
    Apparently Missy no longer works there.
    He said he had thousands of steps for dealers, and they just werent buying them for the acc cab. And that was over a year ago. They still are on sale a hundred bucks off, but he only has about 50 or so steps now.
    thanks for the tips guys!

5. Mar 4, 2010 at 2:31 PM
    happyb

happyb Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    on a beach in hawaii
    Vehicle:
    to my taste
    making a list
    what does textured black look like? glossy or flat?

6. Mar 4, 2010 at 2:37 PM
    Outlaw

Member:
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    Not sure?:notsure:

7. Mar 4, 2010 at 2:51 PM
    JKD

JKD Well-Known Member

Member:
    I posted that back in September.

The textured black looks more flat than glossy. I like them.

8. Mar 4, 2010 at 3:01 PM
    FishErTaco

FishErTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Vehicle:
    10 DoubleCab 4x4 SR5
    Extang Trifecta tonneau, black textured N-Fabs, AFE Pro Dry S, WeatherTech vent visors, WeatherTech floormats
    I got the textured n-fabs about 2 weeks ago and put them on...they are not shiny (I didn't want shiny or glossy). I really like them. Check out pics in my profile as I uploaded a few with the n-fabs on. I had also talked to the owner when they sent me the wrong step-bars, they were great and fixed it up right away.

9. Mar 4, 2010 at 7:48 PM
    JKD

JKD Well-Known Member

Member:
To Top