1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NIB Sorel Caribou Snow boots.

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by eight3one_offroad, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Feb 21, 2010 at 11:05 PM
    eight3one_offroad

eight3one_offroad [OP] Honey your two French Fries short of a Happy Meal.

Member:
    First Name:
    Richard
    Santa Cruz, California
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport 4x4 with a few things.
    Optima Red Top 34R, OME 885 / N140S + 5100 rear, TSB leaf pack, Camburg Ball Joint UCA, Wheelers Diff drop, AEM Brute Force Intake with filter wrap, Summit Super Turbo muffler, Llumar 5% tint, Pioneer single din head unit, PIAA 510 Ion Crystal Fogs in stock location, Sonar LED tails. Sway Bar removal. Charcoal filter delete. Stant 11509 Locking Gas Cap.
    Hi there,

I purchased some Sorel Caribou Winter Snow Boots from a Outdoor store back east a couple months ago, I paid $149. I intended to take these up to Lake Tahoe this year to break them in, but have been so busy with work. These boots are the genuine Sorel's that keep your feet dry at temps as low as -40 plus they are waterproof too. The size you will be getting is 10 in "Bruno" color which is dark brown. I'm asking $100 shipped to you. My loss is your gain, I live about 4-5 hours away from the Sierras so trips up there are not often. I hope these will find a better home and not sit in the box all day long in my closet. Your feet will be nice and warm on those cold nights. Thanks for looking.

- Richard

0221002221.jpg
    0221002220.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top