1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NIKON D3000 KIT 18-55

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by iForceTUNDRA, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Apr 22, 2011 at 12:07 AM
    iForceTUNDRA

iForceTUNDRA [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Glendale CA
    Vehicle:
    04 Tacoma SR5 DC PreRunner
    Hey guys, looking to trade my Nikon d3000 dslr camera for a decent roadbike. Picked up a nikon d90 a couple months back so this has been collecting dust since. Basically brand new except a small scratch on the screen form the zipper on my hoodie when the camera was around my neck:( Comes with original box, strap, charger, etc. the whole package. GREAT Beginner or even experienced photographer camera.

Looking for a decent bike with equal value(bought it for $500)(i know im not gonna get anything crazy like a specialized s works or anything lol) let me know what you have. open to trades for other things too.

[​IMG]

2. Apr 22, 2011 at 4:57 AM
    CNewell

CNewell Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Camron
    PA
    Vehicle:
    My '09 TRD Sport DCSB
    Hybrid Audio (front and back), Pioneer Shallow Mount 10" Sub, Pioneer 4ch Amp, bridged RE Audio Amp, WeatherTech Digital Fit (front and back), Flyzeye Interior LED, 18" Chrome Moto Metal 951's, 285/60/18 Cooper Zeon LTZ's, Bilstein 5100 shocks (front and back), Eibach coils, Light Racing/SPC UCA's, Black Billet Grille (5pc), Hella 500's, Black Diamond Light Bar, Truxedo LoProQT
    Would you be willing to sell it outright, with no trade? If so, what would be your asking price?

To Top