1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

No seriously...what the fuck did I do wrong?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Krazie Sj, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Mar 22, 2009 at 12:51 AM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj [OP] Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    So I go out to my truck yesterday and my tire is flat. Great! I go look and sure enough I've driven over a screw that's completely killed the tire. First time changing a tire on this bad boy, after killing a half hour trying to lower the spare from under the truck bed, I finally get them switched. Take it, drop it off to get it fixed. Go pick my buddy up and pick up some snacks for our hike. Out we come from getting them and WTF? Someone's backed into my vehicle!

Just peachy.

Plus side is she stuck around and gave me her information so we'll see what happens. If I get the chance I'll just get this on it.

[​IMG]

Thank god I didn't get a replacement bumper from the last fender bender that nailed the front left bumper, or I'd be livid right now.

Additionally, ever have it when you cut your finger nails too short and the skin underneath kinda pulls away from the nail a bit? Hurts like hell right?

Know what hurts even more?

GETTING A FUCKING PAPER CUT RIGHT UNDER THERE! YEAH! FUCKING WICKED!

I better be winning the lottery in the next week to balance all the bad karma I've been accumulating.

2. Mar 22, 2009 at 12:55 AM
    Untamed_SS

Untamed_SS Stayed Up Too Late

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Haughton, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    08 Speedway Blue Access Cab
    Alpine iDA-X200 Deck, Rockford P3, Infinity 1600 A Amp, Black Badges, "KnightRider Mod", Back-up lights. Painted Engine Cover. TRD QuickShifter & Shift Knob. MAF Calibrator. Doug Thorley LT Headers. Custom Y-Pipe. Flowmaster 50 series. Satoshi Grill
    Man I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm sure everything will balance out like you said...

:)

3. Mar 22, 2009 at 1:35 AM
    tacoholic

tacoholic Well-Known Member

Member:
    East Bay, CA
    Ouch! That does hurt like shit. I actually cut the skin with the clippers there before. That hurts like shit too.
    Sorry about your week man, next week you'll probably get laid or something like that...unless the gf/wife has already called dibs. ;)

4. Mar 22, 2009 at 7:15 AM
    Hot Tamale

Hot Tamale Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Pat
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    2012 Access Cab 4x2
    Geez, if it weren't for bad luck, you wouldn't have any at all. :goingcrazy:

5. Mar 22, 2009 at 7:19 AM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    As you said, the good part was she did stick around. Hope next week is better for you.

6. Mar 22, 2009 at 12:10 PM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Yeah she does. Haven't you been in the underground lately?

7. Mar 22, 2009 at 6:54 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
    I always carry 2 cans of fix a flat in my truck, I also have a compressor also. I would rather get of the busy frwy here to avoid getting hit. A flat tire is not worth more than a life.

Sorry to hear your run of bad luck!

8. Mar 22, 2009 at 9:46 PM
    tacoholic

tacoholic Well-Known Member

Member:
    East Bay, CA
    ...there's an underground? :spy: lol

9. Mar 22, 2009 at 9:51 PM
    Dilsky

Dilsky There go my nipples again!

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    Edmonton AB
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport
    2.5" Fox Extendable Coilovers, LR UCAs, Agri-Cover Larado soft top, Pop'n Lock, 48" Hi-Lift Jack, 20" Incubus Offroad rims
    Hey man I share your bad luck...the way I see it it comes in waves of good and bad.....I got my truck repoed due to a lien....then I won a harley!

10. Mar 23, 2009 at 12:04 AM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Yeah next on the purchasing list is a tire repair kit. I want to get a compressor too, but that's in the future when I have disposable income.

Ehh, up north in the great white we call Canada, I can only use a harley for 4 months out of the year. And I love my truck too much to lose it for anything else.
    But I'm looking forward to the good. It can hit me aaannnnyyyy second now.

(Watch the GF tell me she's late or something)

11. Mar 23, 2009 at 6:53 AM
    Dilsky

Dilsky There go my nipples again!

Member:
    First Name:
    Shawn
    Edmonton AB
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport
    2.5" Fox Extendable Coilovers, LR UCAs, Agri-Cover Larado soft top, Pop'n Lock, 48" Hi-Lift Jack, 20" Incubus Offroad rims
    Yea I am up here to in the great north! It is looking like it will make a nice paycheck though!

12. Mar 23, 2009 at 7:08 AM
    thebigk

thebigk 6 Double 5 3 2 1

Member:
    First Name:
    Ken....
    Odessa, TX
    Don't be walking out in no lightning storms! :eek:

13. Mar 23, 2009 at 9:18 AM
    OU812

OU812 ban the term murdered out

Member:
    First Name:
    danusa
    Kilroy was here
    Vehicle:
    13 DblCab LB 4X4
    Nothing yet, brand new!
    Have you considered an anger mgmt course?? :laugh: just kidding that sucks man..

14. Mar 23, 2009 at 12:19 PM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Probably scared the woman who did it. My buddy is a punk with full sleeve tattoos and I'm standing there exclaiming very loudly "What the fuck!?" and here she is walking up to us.

Last chick who pegged me while my truck was parked was fucking HOT and had a 2004 TRD Off Road Silver Taco.

Have to go to the cop shop today and give my statement. Boo!

15. Mar 23, 2009 at 12:22 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    you're lucky. i have a good dent in my back passenger quarter panel where some fucker in the GE parking lot hit me and drove off. no note or anything. i had security check the surveillance cameras but they didn't have a good angle on my truck.

16. Mar 23, 2009 at 12:48 PM
    Krazie Sj

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Fuck that sucks. Sounds like you need a lift and some rock sliders. Let them beat the shit out of those instead.

17. Mar 23, 2009 at 12:56 PM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    workin on it. i should have a whole new rear suspension in the next week or so. then i'll upgrade the front, then sliders and armor

Products Discussed in

To Top