1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

no wipe?? NO S**T!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Ridgerunner, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Jun 9, 2009 at 8:55 PM
    EquinsuOcha

EquinsuOcha Bourbon

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Ft Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    AFE Drop-in filter, Wet Okole seat covers, Hifonics 6.5" components in front, MA Audio midbasses in rear, Kicker 8", RE Audio 2 channel for components, Elemental Designs bridged 2-channel for sub, CB, Devil Horns, Rancho QuickLift, Rancho RS9000XL rear shocks, Toytec AAL, stickers, things and stuff.
    But with the initital direction of the turd coming from a 90 degree angle to the water, it's safe to assume that said turd would have laid in the bowl like a spoon in a bowl of chowder. Therfore, my theory of a 6-foot Super Poop would seem the most reasonable with 2/3rd of the original poo being sucked down with the meager amount of toilet paper that was used to wipe the man's ass.

2. Jun 9, 2009 at 8:57 PM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    Uh-sorry to blow all this beautiful scientific conjecture (shit talkin:D) but as soon as I kicked the lever it was history. WTF is something like that? Shit graffitti??? I will never get it.

3. Jun 9, 2009 at 8:58 PM
    Burgman

Burgman I KEEEEEL YOU

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Ric VA
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner TRD sport Silver
    K&N intake, Boston Acoustic SL 60 6.5 components up front, Rockford Power T16 6.5 in rear, Pioneer P4100 HU, Soon to be Pioneer Prs 4200f
    we need to know the firmness of said poo in order to determine its flushability and if i would cause a few of more wipes. as a firm poo would cause very few wipes and tough for the toilet to take, where the soft poo would take many wipes and squish down the toilet creating skid marks

4. Jun 9, 2009 at 9:01 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    With TW live, why no picture?

5. Jun 9, 2009 at 9:06 PM
    Ridgerunner

Ridgerunner [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Frank
    Rocklin, Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2001 prerunner doublecab limited
    2001 with; cat-back side-swept twin exhaust, elbow mod, Westin bullbar with Hella 450 driving lights, Snugtop XTR camper shell, TRD off-road 2x4-black beauty.
    I dont know-I just didnt want to have THAT much one-on-one time with someone else's pook:puke::D

6. Jun 9, 2009 at 9:07 PM
    tacoholic

tacoholic Well-Known Member

Member:
    East Bay, CA
    x2! That would've been an epic f**kin' TW Live post.

It could've been flushed but if it's one of those really strong toilets then it could've ripped it at the end and left like 1.5 feet in the bowl.

7. Jun 9, 2009 at 9:07 PM
    Killer Red Taco

Killer Red Taco NorCal Rock Whore

Member:
    First Name:
    Whatsurname
    BFE–Norcal
    Vehicle:
    007 Tacoma A/C TRD O/R Impulse Red 4x4
    Bilstein 5100 on front at 1.75 setting • 5100 on back• K&N Air Filter• TRD Seat Covers• Day Time Running Lights• Foglights Anytime• Hella 500 lights in grille• Rear TSB Springs• Alternative Locker Mod• CB and 4 ft firestick II• Billet Grille• Kid puke in the back!• 265/75R16 Goodyear MT/R• 16" Devino wheels• Hose Clamp Mod• Revenge Fab Sliders• No Sway Bar• A Hottie as Copilot
    In some places they use there hand and there is no need for paper. But sounds like a 10 wiper to me.

8. Jun 9, 2009 at 9:08 PM
    EquinsuOcha

EquinsuOcha Bourbon

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    Ft Worth, TX
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    AFE Drop-in filter, Wet Okole seat covers, Hifonics 6.5" components in front, MA Audio midbasses in rear, Kicker 8", RE Audio 2 channel for components, Elemental Designs bridged 2-channel for sub, CB, Devil Horns, Rancho QuickLift, Rancho RS9000XL rear shocks, Toytec AAL, stickers, things and stuff.
    My phone was running out of juice so I went to the bedroom to grab my charger. My girlfriend woke up an asked what I was doing, so I replied "Just debating the engineering aspects of an 18 inch long turd, and how an average toilet would handle said shit. And also the philosophical thought processes of a person who wouldn't wipe their own ass."

She said,

"Are you drunk?"

9. Jun 9, 2009 at 9:09 PM
    derekabraham

derekabraham Living vicariously through everybody

Member:
    First Name:
    TW'S Hippy Liberal
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2002 4x4 4Runner
    Stick on hood scoop from Autozone.
    Steve, your story is tragic. :eek:

10. Jun 9, 2009 at 9:35 PM
    40204ever

40204ever Well-Known Member

Member:
    Caldwell, TX
    Vehicle:
    4x4 taco racing development
    I think this is related: I had to go into a valero the other day, there were no remnants however when I opend the door to leave, I opened the door too hard. I hit a trash can that then tumped over, it was full to the brim with discarded ass wipes (Shit Tickets). They filled the entire floor of the john. It was like I struck and afgani biological ied. There was nothing I could do except close the door back and hand the key back to the stop and rob clerk with a strait face. He should have emptied that before the lunch shit rush.

I know this is the result of illegal immigrants. Legal immigrants get a booklet explaining that the United Stated invented everything that makes a first world country modern and that we captured the art of flushing toilets that even take the ass wipes with the shit.

I think your turd was left my an illegal immigrant who discarded the asswipe or just rinsed the shit from his fingernails and went back to cooking lunch. This would explain the absence of paper. Perhaps you could check the next time you have a paperless turd. Step in the trash can or kick it over. If there are asswipes they will stick to your shoe or the floor. Mystery solved.

11. Jun 9, 2009 at 9:44 PM
    afd23a

afd23a Well-Known Member

Member:
    The Dynamo of Dixie
    Vehicle:
    05 Access Cab 5 Lugger
    Factory Fog Lights, Removed Secondary Air Filter, Metra Ipod Adapter, Int Wiper Stalk, Wet Okole's, URD Short Shifter, Scanguage II w/Blendmount, Fat Bob's 2.75" spacer lift, ARE topper, SP Performance Pads & Slotted Rotors, 4.10 gears
    Dude......I had a similar experience at a restaurant in San Fran, except there was no more toliet paper. :eek: The thing was as big as a burrito. I had no options. Had to pay my bill and then almost run back to the hotel to make it in time. Luckily, the hotel was close by and I made it.

12. Jun 9, 2009 at 10:19 PM
    mneuls

mneuls Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fort St John, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    5100's and dakar leaf 3"lift, Satoshi grill,
    Bilstein 5100's front and back, dakar 3" leaf springs, Westin bull bar, piaa driving lights, piaa replacement bulbs, H/U, 2x10" mtx tt65 subs, 1000w clarion monoblock, Mtx surround speakers. green wire mod. Flowmaster 40, airaid intake. scanguage II.
    at least you didn't get dry docked. for those who don't know, that is where the water valve to the toilet is shut off, and all the water flushed from the toilet. then a generous portion of toilet paper is laid down (1/2 to 1 full roll). the poo is then deposited on top of the toilet paper. any wiping toilet paper is set off to the side as to better display the poo.

The "upper decker" is a bad one as well, where the poo is "introduced" directly to the tank on top of the toilet.

as for what happened to you, the guy prob wiped and left it in the trash, or stuck it out till he got home, so that the next guy would get a full on shot of the huge poo.

13. Jun 9, 2009 at 10:20 PM
    Burgman

Burgman I KEEEEEL YOU

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Ric VA
    Vehicle:
    K&N intake, Boston Acoustic SL 60 6.5 components up front, Rockford Power T16 6.5 in rear, Pioneer P4100 HU, Soon to be Pioneer Prs 4200f
    never heard of the dry dock, fucking gross

14. Jun 9, 2009 at 10:22 PM
    mneuls

mneuls Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fort St John, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    5100's and dakar leaf 3"lift, Satoshi grill,
    Bilstein 5100's front and back, dakar 3" leaf springs, Westin bull bar, piaa driving lights, piaa replacement bulbs, H/U, 2x10" mtx tt65 subs, 1000w clarion monoblock, Mtx surround speakers. green wire mod. Flowmaster 40, airaid intake. scanguage II.
    it's an old house party favorite.

15. Jun 9, 2009 at 10:24 PM
    Burgman

Burgman I KEEEEEL YOU

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Ric VA
    Vehicle:
    someone does that at my house there would be a serious fight, i punched a guy one time for lighting a cig in my house, i dont play that shit...take it somewhere else

16. Jun 9, 2009 at 10:24 PM
    AFButters

AFButters Rigger, Please!!

Member:
    First Name:
    "Butters"
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    2008 335xi BMW
    Maybe he whiped and went to toss the TP.. so what he left.. was proud of it and tossed the tP in the other toliet... If I left a 1.5' turd i would find somewasy to shwo it off. probobly UTWLive

17. Jun 9, 2009 at 10:26 PM
    eordonez

eordonez Living vicariously through mjp2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport Dcab 4x2 Black Sand Pearl
    OEM All Weather Mats, wheel locks, Toyota Silver Tube steps.....
    Pics or it didnt happened.......... o no wait..... :poking::puke:

18. Jun 9, 2009 at 10:28 PM
    Burgman

Burgman I KEEEEEL YOU

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Ric VA
    Vehicle:
    whenever i have abnormally large shits i send a pic to my gf

19. Jun 9, 2009 at 10:29 PM
    AFButters

AFButters Rigger, Please!!

Member:
    First Name:
    "Butters"
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    2008 335xi BMW
    hahahaha,

20. Jun 9, 2009 at 10:40 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Funny, I do the same thing, but your GF just keeps texting me back to stop.

Products Discussed in

To Top