1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Noobie Q's

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by BohlaaH, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Apr 27, 2015 at 7:00 AM
    BohlaaH

BohlaaH [OP] Loading...

Member:
    First Name:
    ALEX
    Thunder Bay, Ontario
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport DCLB
    Rigid Industries Grille and 20' fitted LED bar 6" BDS Lift w/ FOX 2.5 (front) FOX 2.0 (rear) 35x12.5 TOYO M/T Open Country Tires Fuel Assault 18" Wheels OPT 7 LED 9003 Headlight Cut Cab Mount & Pinch Weld Trimmed Fender Flares 4.88 Yukon Gears ARB air locker Front & Rear Dent in Driver door... Relentless Fab CB antenna hood mounts Rigid Industries Dually "Amber" spot lights Adventure Offroad Fabrication Overhead Console OTTRAW Switch Mod
    Just got my Taco about a week ago, 2015 TRDsport (I'm Canadian) and have a few questions. I am proud to say that the day I got my truck I had already ordered a new grille (rigid industries) and the 20' fitted light bar. So my first question is are there any threads on installing this, or a video preferably? Also I am looking into the All-Pro Off-Road front bumper with built in skid, or the Southeast Overland bumper. #2 Any place to find things like this for a cheaper price or which do you prefer? Excited to find so many people passionate about their toys, especially tacomas! I plan on giving it the light off-road touch but not going insane. I want to put on a 33x12.5 Atturo tire and a 4" lift of pretty decent quality. #3 Anyone do something similar? any help is great! Thank you boys and girls. I had a ranger with the Atturo tires and highly recommend them for mud n snow guys like myself. The wear life is phenomenal.

Products Discussed in

To Top