1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

North AL Burgers, Boggers, and Modders Meet!!

Discussion in 'South East' started by SuthrnTaco07, Dec 18, 2011.

?

Which Date would be best!?

Poll closed Jan 17, 2012.
  1. January 21, 2012

22.2%
  2. January 28, 2012

55.6%
  3. February 4, 2012

55.6%
  4. February 11, 2012

77.8%
  5. February 18, 2012

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 6, 2012 at 3:31 AM
    stewartx

stewartx Well-Known Member

Member:
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    2012 Silver DC SB TRD Off-Road
    Winch, front hitch, step bars, bed extender, bed step, gull-wing toolbox, tailgate lock, security system, cb radio, etc.
    Buddy, what the hell have you and your friends been doing? None of you have ever met me, yet each of you have passed judgement, ranting for weeks about a three sentence comment posted long ago and deleted. Get off your high horse and take a look at your own actions. Absolutely nothing I've done compares to that.

2. Mar 6, 2012 at 3:52 AM
    TacoFMS

TacoFMS Bubble bubble bubble pop

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Just a vehicle to take trash to the dump
    One or two things modded... Check out the build thread
    first of all we are not buddies, so dont call me that.

second, you pretty much walked in to a room full of fairly close knit friends and spit in their faces and "cant understand why everyone is mad" then tried to start backpeddaling when they folks called you out on it, but you were too busy throwing insults whether you want to admit it or not to actually accomplish anything but to piss folks off further. you are correct i have never met you and dont know much about you. but here is the thing...... I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU! dont want to meet you and dont care to get to know you because it doesnt take much after reading the first few posts you decided to ever post on this forum to see what type of a person either you are or can be.

so here is the deal........ leave us be......... you dont have to try and get the last word in, you dont have to try to play the victim....... just walk away and i for one will bid you the same courtesy...... i am trying my best to be as polite as my mind will allow for a situation like this but the patience and manners is running low. so let it go and walk away, dont worry about what we are saying and dont worry about us period. just take your ball and go play somewhere else. we may not run this forum so we cant rightly say stay off it because it is free and open to all but we can suggest to stay out of our threads and that is what im doing now. being polite and asking you to just ride off quietly in to the sunset. dont think you need to respond dont think you need to put your .02 in on this post just go away.

3. Mar 6, 2012 at 4:07 AM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    It's a little too late for either of you to play "the bigger man" I don't usually read through other areas meet threads- but I guess I might have to make it a habit cause you guys are a buncha tools. You all are apparently adults- but you are acting like high schoolers.
    And Stew- Bothering to finds posts like this and stirring up all this BS again is just as childish as their ranting and raving about your posts-If you have a problem with it-Reporting and DON'T comment. It's the internet-It's not worth trying to prove yourself right or defend your honor-No one is going to come to the light.

Instead-You have both earned the attention of the moderation staff, gotten this thread closed for at least a little while, and made yourselves look like petty children. Knock it off- No PMs, No e-mails, No more threads, nothing more outta this...Alright??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top