1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

North Alabama Mod Meet

Discussion in 'South East' started by SuthrnTaco07, Nov 13, 2010.

?

What date is best for you? Friday included if wanted.

Poll closed Jan 12, 2011.
  1. Weekend of Jan 8-10

11.8%
  2. Weekend of Jan 15-17

5.9%
  3. Weekend of Jan 22-24

29.4%
  4. Weekend of Jan 29-31

88.2%
  1. Dec 31, 2010 at 3:11 PM
    TacoFMS

TacoFMS Bubble bubble bubble pop

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Just a vehicle to take trash to the dump
    One or two things modded... Check out the build thread
    well i went to lowes and home depot and hardware places. maybe others are plannin on doin that mod during the holidays and bought it all up... hmmmm i doubt it. i think i just went to stores that had crappy selections.

2. Dec 31, 2010 at 3:20 PM
    SuthrnTaco07

SuthrnTaco07 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    2020 Cement Tundra Limited
    None
    LOL!! Maybe.. But then again Plastic bonding paint is popular! If you can't find it let me know and i'll buy it and we'll trade it straight up for some fuel line! LOL!

3. Dec 31, 2010 at 3:38 PM
    GotLift37

GotLift37 Bangers Runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    North East AL
    Vehicle:
    07 4Runner 4WD
    2.5" front lift (leeper coilover) 1" body 16" Dick Cepek DC1 Black/polished 295/75/16 General Grabber AT2 Tinted Taillights 5% tint OEM Acura TSX HID Retrofit White LED dash light conversion WMW roof rack
    my family just left back to chicago...

and i think ill do the diff breather mod on my 4runner also. so add another 6' of hose for me too. thanks

4. Dec 31, 2010 at 3:49 PM
    TacoFMS

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    ok so lets make sure this is right so far. as for who needs the fuel line: ME(my08yoyo), SuthrnTaco07, TacoAlaMode, Gotlift37. Thats who i have so far. Matt do you need just one for your 4runner or one for ther 4runner as well as one for your truck?

5. Dec 31, 2010 at 3:50 PM
    GotLift37

GotLift37 Bangers Runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    North East AL
    Vehicle:
    07 4Runner 4WD
    2.5" front lift (leeper coilover) 1" body 16" Dick Cepek DC1 Black/polished 295/75/16 General Grabber AT2 Tinted Taillights 5% tint OEM Acura TSX HID Retrofit White LED dash light conversion WMW roof rack
    just the 4runner. no longer have the tacoma. 6' should be long enough.

6. Dec 31, 2010 at 3:53 PM
    TacoFMS

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    WHAT THE HECK????? but what happened to all your parts off your truck? did you not want to see her taken apart by a bunch of ravenous junnkies like you find on here?

7. Dec 31, 2010 at 4:04 PM
    TacoAlaMode

TacoAlaMode Mr. Midlife Crisis

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    10 DC LB MG 4X4 TRD Sport
    Icon Ext Coilover, Alcan Rear springs, Demello 3-Hoop Bumper and RockCrusher Sliders, Full tint 360', WeatherTech Floor liners and rainguards, Debadged, In Cabin 110 with 400w anytime, Diff breather mod
    What time do you want to get here? If it is real early, you better bring a chickfilet biscuit...

Very possible, If it was you, I think we were both going south on Bailey Cove toward Weatherly. I pointed at your truck and told my fiancee that I almost bought that color.

8. Dec 31, 2010 at 4:06 PM
    TacoFMS

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:

well see that is gonna be where you come in at and let me know what time you want folks to start rollin in. i mean i can get a biscuit no prob. as long as i can find a chikfila round your house otherwise it may need the services of your microwave.

9. Dec 31, 2010 at 4:18 PM
    SuthrnTaco07

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    None
    Well There just so happends to be a Chik-fil-A right beside his house! LOL! How convienent!

Also the reason he wasn't able to part out his truck is because some bastard stole GotLift37's beast!!! So that is where the Runner comes in!

10. Dec 31, 2010 at 4:26 PM
    TacoAlaMode

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    Icon Ext Coilover, Alcan Rear springs, Demello 3-Hoop Bumper and RockCrusher Sliders, Full tint 360', WeatherTech Floor liners and rainguards, Debadged, In Cabin 110 with 400w anytime, Diff breather mod
    I will wake up at what ever time. 7-8 am is do-able if you want to be here that early. I don't know how long it should take for the BHLM. I figure most everyone will start filtering in at 9 or after.

11. Dec 31, 2010 at 4:28 PM
    SuthrnTaco07

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    None
    ^ that sounds good to me.. Brian if you need any help with setup or clean up man just hollar at me through a pm for now and i'll give you my number later when it gets closer... I'm just around the corner... so i'll be available for whatever time!

12. Dec 31, 2010 at 4:41 PM
    TacoAlaMode

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    BTW, I do not drink coffee. I have a kettle for boiling water, but no coffee maker. If people want coffee, bring instant or bring a coffee maker...:D My caffeine comes from a green 12 oz can every morning.

Kyle, Thanks for the offer. I don't think it will be to bad. I'll go ahead and shoot you a pm with my number. If you want to slide over on one of the weekends before hand, you can see what we will have available. We are the co-sponsors for this meet.

13. Dec 31, 2010 at 5:00 PM
    SuthrnTaco07

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    None

HAHAHA!!! Co-sponsors!!! I LOVE IT!! Ask Paul (LifesAFlaw) it has taken forever to get a meet going and finally one has happend! Like everyone said we'll have to plan a Camping offroad weekend sometime in the beginning of summer! This is going to be great! I got your PM and i'll definitly come over with in the next few weeks.. I just started getting Friday and Saturday off so this is going to be AWESOME! My girlfriend can come if its possible not sure how you guys want to work out the girll situation as in.. New (Not so official) Poll... Girls or No girls... I don't care either way and i'm sure my girlfriend would shoot herself if she had to here too many more people talk about their trucks! HAHA!! Any ways my vote is in the air you guys decide and i'll let her know!

BTW Brian... Do you work on the AWS schedule?

14. Dec 31, 2010 at 5:45 PM
    TacoAlaMode

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    Yeah, I've been watching and waiting for a meet. When you posted up for this one, I decided to throw my house out so that we could make it happen. To many Taco's driving around this town to not meet up.

For the girls vs no girls, my fiancee will be here no matter what. She says to bring your girlfriend with you so she can have some company. How active is your girl? Mine was talking that they could take a walk on the greenway to get away from us for a little.

I don't work AWS. I can't stand to work 10 hours a day. With my previous job, they would let you work 4 9 hour days, a 8 on Friday, then 4 9 hour days and have a Friday off. But, my current job I can take off when ever I want with no problems. I have a ton of leave built up.

15. Dec 31, 2010 at 6:47 PM
    SuthrnTaco07

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntsville, AL
    Vehicle:
    None
    Yeah my girlfriend would love that.. We are both getting back into the gym after the holiday's i've been slacking big time. So i'll bring her and the girls can play and have girl talk or whatever they do!

I was just wondering because i have Friday Saturday's as my weekend so if you wanted to clean up either day thats cool with me.. I'm off during the day though so if you needed help cleaning up Sunday morning after the meet i could help then to! I work 2nd shift so my mornings and days are off!

I can't wait to meet everyone! Just 4 weeks away!!

16. Jan 1, 2011 at 7:33 AM
    TacoFMS

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Louisa County, VA
    Vehicle:
    ok all i know is that im gonna have to stab someone to get my rep up. ive been on here for about a year and still look like a newb with my stats.

17. Jan 1, 2011 at 10:32 AM
    GotLift37

GotLift37 Bangers Runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    North East AL
    Vehicle:
    07 4Runner 4WD
    girls are fine. i might bring one with me or two incase someone needs an extra. but the way it looks its going to be me coming.

Justin. my taco got stolen jan. 2009. I bought a 4runner a few monthsafter. and been slowly modding it.

cant wait for the meet! just a question what about food? get a bite to eat somewhere? that would probably be the easiest thing to do. cause i know were going to get hungry

18. Jan 1, 2011 at 12:16 PM
    TacoAlaMode

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    Have you checked any automotive stores, O'reilly's had a decent mix of paints, I just can't remember if they a big selection of the krylon.

19. Jan 1, 2011 at 12:38 PM
    GotLift37

GotLift37 Bangers Runner

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    North East AL
    Vehicle:
    07 4Runner 4WD
    go to a walmart. they always have krylon well here they do anyways

20. Jan 2, 2011 at 8:08 AM
    TacoAlaMode

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Huntsville AL
    Vehicle:
    We possibly have a green egg coming with a chef to cook some real meat. If we get a confirmation on that, we can toss around some sides and such. If not, backup plan can always be pizza, fast food or some bbq pork from one of the places around here.

I did some dog watching for my neighbor and spotted a portable fire pit and a propane stand heater for outside. I'll hit him up for loaning them to me.

Products Discussed in

To Top