1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

North Dakota Bound!

Discussion in 'Mid West' started by Alfuh, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Sep 14, 2020 at 2:38 PM
    sirhk100

sirhk100 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Late to the game and not even the right area but closest I've seen. I'm going to very likely be moving to Northern Mn here within a few months from Las Vegas. Yes, drastic change of scene but very excited. With this move, it makes zero sense to have an offroad truck I own in the area but fact is, the truck is not finished and I still need to complete it to make it worth selling. I'll have to complete the build out there this next spring and likely haul it back out west to sell next summer. But... There will be a period of time where I'll have a 600+ hp VERY heavily built prerunner type of truck collecting dust and if I can trailer it or take it somewhere for a little fun until it sold it wouldn't hurt my feelings. If not, so be it, I'll get it sold and move on... I think a run over to the Michigan Dunes is a must but even that is a 12 hour haul it's looking like.

Up above someone said North Dakota is mostly flat... That's fine! I just want some dirt roads with visibility to safely run at speed... And when I mean speed, the truck should be capable of triple digit speeds. Any place that has some jumps? Talking stuff where 3-8 feet of air is capable?

Basically, if you've seen video's of trophy trucks, I'm not saying that's what I have but I am saying it's along the lines of what I have... It's 2wd and meant for desert racing. Just seeing if there's any hope of getting ANY use at all out of it once I have it running or if it's just a finish it and sell it mindset for me? Don't care either way... My life doesn't revolve around it. BTW, it's not a toyota... My last one was though!!! I only chimed in here because google lead me here and it's the closest regional conversation I've seen so far that "may" relate. I built/race the toyota in the pics attached (toyota forum afterall) but I'm asking for possible usage of the F150 in the pics.

received_10101670461538718.jpg
    TPF1_zps1jw8vatf.jpg

Alfuh[OP] likes this.
  2. Apr 23, 2022 at 9:29 PM
    brettmartn

brettmartn Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brett
    Vehicle:
    2013 Red Tacoma
    Spyder headlights Spyder taillights Interior mods Blacked-out chrome
    I’m in Bismarck. Still building my tacoma to be an off-road vehicle, but I could show you some spots that are fun.

3. May 15, 2022 at 9:18 PM
    Alfuh

Alfuh [OP] It's pronounced alpha

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Bismarck, North Dakota
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prerunner
    I have a few mods
    Sorry for the late reply! Been busy with life and work, barely been on here.

Nice! Yeah my Tacoma is down right now from an axle seal going out which lead to the brakes needing to be replaced and the wheel bearings as well lmao

Products Discussed in

To Top