1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

North East CraigsList finds

Discussion in 'North East' started by Texoma, Oct 15, 2011.

1. May 16, 2020 at 8:09 AM
    E-Paz 732NJ

E-Paz 732NJ Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tacoma TRD-OR
    Stingray Low-Pro
    I have looked at those briefly before. What do they run like $120? Can you only run them off the rear of the truck, or can you setup it up on the side as well? I just dont know if i want something that long.

2. May 16, 2020 at 9:18 AM
    RobP62

RobP62 NVR20LD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Street, Md.
    Vehicle:
    TTC Member #0125
    FAWK! :annoyed:

Add the dual swing out and it's my dream bumper. It's just not the right time financially or I'd snag this for sure!

However, if someone wants to get me an early July birthday present.
    :humble:

TwistedTLM4[QUOTED] likes this.
  3. May 16, 2020 at 9:20 AM
    TwistedTLM4

TwistedTLM4 Unknown Member

Member:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Vehicle:
    '05 DCSB TRD Sport
    WeatherTech Floor Mats, WeatherTech Bug Shield and Vent Visors, Audio Upgrade, RaamAudio RaamMat & Ensolite, Mr. Marv's Custom 10" Sub Enclosure, Pop N Lock Electronic Tailgate Lock, mattgecko's Bedlights, Demello Offroad Single Hoop Bumper, Marathon Seat Covers, Leer Topper, OME885s on 5100s, @Blackout14 HD Leaf Pack
    The swing-outs are an option that can be added in the future right?!? :stirthepot:

RobP62[QUOTED] likes this.
  4. May 16, 2020 at 9:22 AM
    RobP62

RobP62 NVR20LD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Street, Md.
    Vehicle:
    TTC Member #0125
    Yes. So double :annoyed::annoyed:!!!!

Bastek likes this.
  5. May 16, 2020 at 9:24 AM
    TwistedTLM4

TwistedTLM4 Unknown Member

Member:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Vehicle:
    '05 DCSB TRD Sport
    WeatherTech Floor Mats, WeatherTech Bug Shield and Vent Visors, Audio Upgrade, RaamAudio RaamMat & Ensolite, Mr. Marv's Custom 10" Sub Enclosure, Pop N Lock Electronic Tailgate Lock, mattgecko's Bedlights, Demello Offroad Single Hoop Bumper, Marathon Seat Covers, Leer Topper, OME885s on 5100s, @Blackout14 HD Leaf Pack
    If everyone you have helped with a TW Express chipped in $50-75, that would easily pay for that bumper! I'm game. Just say'n.

Edit: I just had the exhaust that you picked up for me, mounted this AM while getting my re-route done.

Bastek and RobP62[QUOTED] like this.
  6. May 16, 2020 at 9:33 AM
    RobP62

RobP62 NVR20LD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Street, Md.
    Vehicle:
    TTC Member #0125
    Like all my TW Express brethren and sisthren, and our forefathers and foremothers, I do this for the paybacks of all the generosity I see on here, and all the help I've received on here, and because you all are just great folk! I will only do as much as I can and only ask the same in return Brother, but I appreciate it.

However, If people just sent the packages with things other people paid for, then people wouldn't be so desperate to do so many mods that other people are selling o_O

And you know I'm just fucking with you because I'm a very happy people that likes to fuck with other happy people <3

Last edited: May 16, 2020
  7. May 16, 2020 at 10:07 AM
    crashngiggles

crashngiggles Tacomaworld's Resident Psych Dr.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    Wilbraham, Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM TRD 4x4 DCLB Trail Limo
    I paid $99 on Amazon shipped. Yes it runs off the back of your truck but you may be able to run it of the side as long as you have something up top to secure it to. It can be made into a stand alone awning as well. For me it was a no brainer. The batwing awnings are too fucking expensive and the pull out ones do give enough shade.

E-Paz 732NJ[QUOTED] likes this.
  8. May 16, 2020 at 10:09 AM
    crashngiggles

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    Wilbraham, Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    @RobP62 I am almost willing to drive down to @diabetiktaco 's house and grab those things to hub them at my house, I just don't have the time. We have to see if we can at least get them to @Cativelense and I can grab them from him.

RobP62, Spare Parts and Cativelense like this.
  9. May 16, 2020 at 10:51 AM
    Cativelense

Cativelense Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Black 4x4 TRD Sport
    -TRD oil cap -TRD radiator cap -TRD shift knob -2015 Entune system with Nav, -OEM roof rack -Front windows tinted to match back (20%) -BPK Skid Plate -Non clock hazard switch assembly -WeatherTech floor mats -AFE Stage II Pro Dry Intake -AVS Vent Shades -AMP Research bed extender -Horn relocation mod -Bob's Mirror -Redline hood struts -UltraGauge MX 1.3 -Debadged -Reverse LEDs & shifter bezel LED -Black steering wheel controls, black shifter bezel, black AC vent panel -Black gauge cluster rings + black tweeter rings -Morimoto XB LED fog lights -Anzo tail lights -Hilux 4x4 lighted switch -Bed mat -Hondo Garage radio knobs -OKLED 20" light bar mounted on BAMF behind the grill mount -CH4X4 LED light bar switch w/add-a-fuse -nd4spdbh fog light anytime mod (HUGE thanks to @tgriff) -Debadged bed -Secondary air pump filter -Retros (Morimoto Mini H1's and Morimoto Panamera shrouds with dual intensity LED DRL's & 5000k bulbs) -Tailgate Anti-Theft Device by @scleaf -OEM TRD Sport 17" wheels painted black w/Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires (Winter wheels) -Pro Comp Extreme 17" wheels w/Firestone Destination LE2 tires (Spring/Summer/Fall wheels) -Anzo blacked out third break light -HomerTaco Tacoma Ghost Raptor Insert -Rear diff breather mod (HUGE thanks to @jc11taco89) -Fumoto Valve -LEER 100R -Salex center console and glove box organizers -Power Pop N Lock -Mobtown Tailgate Skin -TRD Pro suspension with HS Progressive AAL (overload leaf in) -ECGS replacement bearing -Dust caps on rear drums to match front -Me-So Customs "The Gasshole" -ACEkraut license plate bracket -mesojdm's 2nd Gen Ultimate LED Dome and Map lights -Seat spacers from olecoot -Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation Bracket
    You know me, I'm always willing to help if I can. And I have a shed in case things need to be stored/held.

RobP62 and Spare Parts like this.
  10. May 16, 2020 at 1:49 PM
    RobP62

RobP62 NVR20LD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Street, Md.
    Vehicle:
    TTC Member #0125
    All I can offer at this time is that I will be making a trip north from my house to near Cicero NY eventually. I'm going to have 5 tires/wheels but will put whatever else I can haul in there too. I don't have a set date yet. My buyer/recipient is restricted to base.

Rexfordian13 likes this.
  11. May 16, 2020 at 1:50 PM
    diabetiktaco

diabetiktaco Instalander

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    Lexus LX 470
    Let me know. I'll see if I can meet you along your route to do a handoff.

RobP62[QUOTED] likes this.
  12. May 16, 2020 at 2:14 PM
    Toy4me

Toy4me Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    NNJ
    Vehicle:
    '10 DCLB TRD Sport MGM
    My Fab Fours bumper does allow for this.

I would be willing to drive down to @diabetiktaco and pick up to help out and then hand off to @Cativelense somehow. Is there anything that wouldn’t fit in my lb with a cap on? I am at 07834.

RobP62 likes this.
  13. May 16, 2020 at 4:45 PM
    crashngiggles

Member:
    First Name:
    Jared
    Wilbraham, Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    Everything should fit without an issue. I believe it is a rear bumper, an awning, and a worksite light. Contact @diabetiktaco for details and we can make this work.

CttAznRanger likes this.
  14. May 16, 2020 at 4:47 PM
    KnckleChldrn

KnckleChldrn Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jamie
    Mass
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD Sport DCSB MT
    Suspension OME 886 Coils OME Nitro Charger Sport shocks OME Nitro Charger Sport struts Deaver Expedition leaf pack Mickey Thompson wheels 265/70/17 KO2 Total Chaos upper control arms Performance K&N air intake Exterior Southern Style Offroad slim line bumper Smittybilt x20 winch Interior Kicker tweeters, front and rear speakers Anytime front and rear camera Hondo Garage stereo knobs Hondo Garage un-Holley mount MESO black out door handles MESO steering wheel MGM overlay MESO puddle pods MESO ultimate red map lights MESO ultimate red dome MESO gasshole MESO ultimate turn signals MESO BD5 3rd brake light MESO stage 3 side markers Retrofit Morimoto 2.0 headlights RGB halo RGB demons RGB DRL Cali Raised raptor LED tail lights SpartanXCustoms scoop light Baja Designs Squadron Sports fogs (amber) Baja Designs Squadron Pro ditch (amber) Baja Designs S8 20" Matt Gecko bed lights Matt Gecko hood lights Switchpro 9100 OEM bed mat 300 Industries grill Bakflip Fibermax cover
    RobP62 likes this.
  15. May 16, 2020 at 5:03 PM
    Cativelense

Cativelense Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Black 4x4 TRD Sport
    -TRD oil cap -TRD radiator cap -TRD shift knob -2015 Entune system with Nav, -OEM roof rack -Front windows tinted to match back (20%) -BPK Skid Plate -Non clock hazard switch assembly -WeatherTech floor mats -AFE Stage II Pro Dry Intake -AVS Vent Shades -AMP Research bed extender -Horn relocation mod -Bob's Mirror -Redline hood struts -UltraGauge MX 1.3 -Debadged -Reverse LEDs & shifter bezel LED -Black steering wheel controls, black shifter bezel, black AC vent panel -Black gauge cluster rings + black tweeter rings -Morimoto XB LED fog lights -Anzo tail lights -Hilux 4x4 lighted switch -Bed mat -Hondo Garage radio knobs -OKLED 20" light bar mounted on BAMF behind the grill mount -CH4X4 LED light bar switch w/add-a-fuse -nd4spdbh fog light anytime mod (HUGE thanks to @tgriff) -Debadged bed -Secondary air pump filter -Retros (Morimoto Mini H1's and Morimoto Panamera shrouds with dual intensity LED DRL's & 5000k bulbs) -Tailgate Anti-Theft Device by @scleaf -OEM TRD Sport 17" wheels painted black w/Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires (Winter wheels) -Pro Comp Extreme 17" wheels w/Firestone Destination LE2 tires (Spring/Summer/Fall wheels) -Anzo blacked out third break light -HomerTaco Tacoma Ghost Raptor Insert -Rear diff breather mod (HUGE thanks to @jc11taco89) -Fumoto Valve -LEER 100R -Salex center console and glove box organizers -Power Pop N Lock -Mobtown Tailgate Skin -TRD Pro suspension with HS Progressive AAL (overload leaf in) -ECGS replacement bearing -Dust caps on rear drums to match front -Me-So Customs "The Gasshole" -ACEkraut license plate bracket -mesojdm's 2nd Gen Ultimate LED Dome and Map lights -Seat spacers from olecoot -Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation Bracket
    You're an hour and a half away from me according to Google maps.

I'm sure we could figure something out.

16. May 16, 2020 at 5:45 PM
    Toy4me

Toy4me Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    NNJ
    Vehicle:
    '10 DCLB TRD Sport MGM
    We both tagged him so let's see if he checks in. I could go down to his place most any time.

If I pick up from him you and I will work it out :thumbsup:

Cativelense[QUOTED] likes this.
  17. May 17, 2020 at 1:49 AM
    Spare Parts

Spare Parts Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southern Maine
    Vehicle:
    2022 Off Road Premium 4Runner Lunar Rock
    Post up the starting point or what the seller is willing to travel, and what the ending point. Then we all try to help find ways to move from person to person along a route.

If the seller is also a TW member, get them to help by posting in their local threads. If not, you should. For instance, I have a set of skids in Tennessee, so I hit up the local threads to the area.

RobP62 and Rexfordian13 like this.
  18. May 17, 2020 at 5:12 AM
    RobP62

RobP62 NVR20LD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Street, Md.
    Vehicle:
    TTC Member #0125
    Besides what @Spare Parts said, you have to be prepared to allow for people's schedules. For example, sometimes I can pick something up on a Saturday and move the next day on Sunday. Sometimes I have to wait for the next weekend or two. Patience is definitely a virtue here.

The first page of the thread has a list of participating members, where they are, and their Express areas they serve. It's best to check that list, plan the route, and then tag those people when you ask for help.

Our general rule is we do this out of the kindness of our hearts and will only accept a "thank you" in return. Take everything into account though. Myself, I avoid any route that includes toll roads. Sometimes that's unavoidable.

There are backup methods for shipping too. Fastenal is great resource when their operating this service.

No matter what though, you're not going to find a better deal on that bumper anywhere. That's your inspiration.

:fistbump:

19. May 17, 2020 at 6:12 AM
    diabetiktaco

diabetiktaco Instalander

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    Lexus LX 470
    If you want to pick the stuff up just message or text / call me. I'm home all day today. Should be working from home tomorrow and I'll be out for work the rest of the week.

CttAznRanger and Toy4me[QUOTED] like this.
  20. May 17, 2020 at 7:04 AM
    Toy4me

Toy4me Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    NNJ
    Vehicle:
    '10 DCLB TRD Sport MGM
    @RobP62 @crashngiggles I just spoke with @diabetiktaco . He has to pick up the light from his Staten Island warehouse on tuesday. He will confirm with me that everything is at his place and I will pick up sometime W/T/F evening according to his availability. Once I've got the items I'll coordinate with @Cativelense the next hand off.

crashngiggles and CttAznRanger like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top