1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Not so new, Newby!

Discussion in 'New Members' started by DIVERMAN, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Nov 20, 2011 at 9:45 AM
    DIVERMAN

DIVERMAN [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cullen
    Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite Mica 4x4 TRD O/R SWB
    Tailgate theft prevention, Locking rear window, Blind spot mirrors, Fogs on anytime, Rear diff breather relocated, Bed storage locks, LEDs in/out, Relocated trailer plug(custom!), OEM bed mat, OEM running boards, OEM bed divider, Bed lights, Rev lights, Raptor lights, WeatherTech floor mats and window vents, Extra D-rings, ImMrYo Bracket, UWS low pro black toolbox, Carhartt seat covers,
    OK, after about a two year break of temp insanity, I'm back and in another Taco! Just picked it up yesterday. Traded in a 2010 Ram For it. 2012 pyrite mica, TRD O/R 4x4 SWB, entune=awesome ,back up camera etc. All stock, haven't had a chance to do any mods yet. 1st on the list though is, secure tail gate, fog lights and grey wire mod (if i can still do those on the 12. haven't checked yet). got it for 200.00 over cost, lower interest rate and my note is lower! Not sure how i'm gonna like the short bed, but i can really use the locker more than the extra foot of bed space!

[​IMG]

On a side note, my wife upgraded her Highlander to a 2012 Camry at the same time! lol.

2. Nov 20, 2011 at 9:50 AM
    TacoDawgfan

TacoDawgfan Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2011 Silver 4x4 TRD Sport w/JBL
    5100's at 1.75, Rear leaf TSB, Moto Metal 951 16x8, BFG TKO2 265/75/16, AFe Stage 2 CAI w/pro dry filter, Kenwood DDX374BT installed with Idatalink Maestro kit, Access Loredo tonneau cover, N-Fab steps, Tinted windows, EGR in channel vent visors, UGA drink coasters in the front cup holders, and a Graco car seat in the back seat
    Welcome back :cheers::taco:

I traded an 05 Hemi Ram, I loved my Ram but was worried about problems down the road. I miss the Hemi power and sound but love my Taco. It was the hardest trade I've ever made but I'm glad I did it.

3. Nov 21, 2011 at 9:32 AM
    4Wheelin4Banger

4Wheelin4Banger Supercharged Toyman

Member:
    First Name:
    Randy
    Ferntucky, NV Halfway between Reno & Falabama
    Vehicle:
    2011 4x4 Access Cab Supercharged Silver State Edition 245WHP
    3" OME lift 885s & Dakars riding on 33" KM2s
    [​IMG]Welcome to TW from Sparks, NV[​IMG]
    Caution beware of the Mod Bug.
    It's bite will have a serious impact on your wallet.
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top