1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NRV/SW VA Tacoma Owners?

Discussion in 'South East' started by Lespaulkid01, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Jan 4, 2014 at 8:40 PM
    Lespaulkid01

Lespaulkid01 [OP] I prefer the term "beer researcher".

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2013 Double Cab TRD Sport, Pyrite Mica
    tool chest, vent visors, tuffy bed box, scangauge, Bilstein 5100's, OME 885x springs, Wheeler's HD AAL, LED map, dome, and reverse lights, Bestop Supertop.
    I didn't see a thread for this region so I figured I'd start one! (if there is one, please let me know!)

I don't live in the area anymore but was in Blacksburg for 5 years (VT class of '12/'13) and my girlfriend lives in Wytheville/has family in Bland and Smyth counties. Between visiting her family and my friends still at school, I'm in the area a decent amount and would love to meet some people. I know i've seen some modded tacos around the area.

If you are in the region, come say hi! :wave:

2. Feb 1, 2014 at 8:13 PM
    ASCOTT

ASCOTT Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Buchanan County Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Regular Cab
    3 inch leveling kit, replacment grill, AFE Cold Air, window tint, JBL 10 sub with 350watt pioneer, red floor lights, 2inch add a leaf. Toyo Open Country AT2, Flowmaster 40, bull bar
    Wish we had some people from Southwest Virginia! Im from Buchanan county. Anyone else from this side of the great state of Virginia?

3. Feb 2, 2014 at 6:31 AM
    Lespaulkid01

Lespaulkid01 [OP] I prefer the term "beer researcher".

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    2013 Double Cab TRD Sport, Pyrite Mica
    tool chest, vent visors, tuffy bed box, scangauge, Bilstein 5100's, OME 885x springs, Wheeler's HD AAL, LED map, dome, and reverse lights, Bestop Supertop.

I'm not actually from the area, but I went to the and lived there for 5 years/still go down about once a month or so. I know I see about 5000 tacos when in down in the area, so they're definitely there lol just no one on this site apparently :(

Check out the Harrisonburg/Roanoke/Lynchburg area thread. I'm on my phone right now otherwise I'd link it for you. You're not too horribly far from those guys!

To Top