1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NW WA meet thread

Discussion in 'North West' started by YFZ450MOE, Jun 13, 2012.

1. BoatRacer

BoatRacer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Olalla WA
    Vehicle:
    '08 TRD DC-SB 6-speed
    6" Pro Comp DB lift, PC coil overs and Camburg uni-ball uppers, custom Curry 9" rear end with 35 spline axles and ARB, RuffStuff trac bar, Tom Woods one piece driveline, bilstein rear shocks, 4.88 gears, AP rear bumper, URD stage 3 clutch - TOB sleeve - short throw shifter, Access vanish bed cover, Stereo system upgrade with infinity kappas all around and two 12" subs.
    There's not many low lifes lower than thieves! I hope the fucker dies a slow death. Sorry for your loss man, I'll keep an eye out too.

2. NetDep

NetDep Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    Bellevue, WA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Toyota Tacoma Off Road MGM
    The one they had & the one I bought. Seems to come with everything needed in a nifty bag. Able to answer the questions I had -- I agree that it's nice to support a local overlander and their new business!

http://www.dasmule.com/products/tjm-portable-air-compressor.html

Enjoy!!

3. kbauman92

kbauman92 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    North Bend
    Vehicle:
    98 tacoma ext cab
    King 2.5x6 RR coilovers eibach coils Light Racing UCA Spidertrax spacers Fiberwerx fenders
    awesome thanks for the link, have you tried it out yet?

4. BoatRacer

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Olalla WA
    Vehicle:
    '08 TRD DC-SB 6-speed
    6" Pro Comp DB lift, PC coil overs and Camburg uni-ball uppers, custom Curry 9" rear end with 35 spline axles and ARB, RuffStuff trac bar, Tom Woods one piece driveline, bilstein rear shocks, 4.88 gears, AP rear bumper, URD stage 3 clutch - TOB sleeve - short throw shifter, Access vanish bed cover, Stereo system upgrade with infinity kappas all around and two 12" subs.
    Thanks for coming over, your truck is awesome. Can't wait to see it with the tent and snorkel setup.
    You guys really missed out, the Elk made for a great meal today also, thanks again.

5. Haslefre

Haslefre Offline

Member:
    First Name:
    Brady
    Puget Sound
    Vehicle:
    09 Offroad 4x4.
    IronMan4x4 Foam Cell Pro Fronts, IronMan 2" rear leaf pack. Relentless 1/4" steel skid plate. Weathertech Digital fit front floor liners. BAMF Sliders with kickout. HomerTaco Satoshi grill.
    Sorry for not making it. We were down in Oregon for our anniversary. Did you guys have a decent showing?

6. BoatRacer

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Olalla WA
    Vehicle:
    '08 TRD DC-SB 6-speed
    Just the two of us. We got the front of his King mid travel kit installed in a couple hours. He'll have to come back to install the leaf pack though. We didn't realize the dakars don't come with the rear bushing.

7. Chickenmunga

Chickenmunga Nuggety

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Olympia, WA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Offroad DC 4x4 (read the build)
    Looks like a rebranded MV-50. A little slow, but stout! Lots of mods and ideas online for them.

8. lockwire24

lockwire24 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    San Diego, Ca. (Waiting to go back to Wa.)
    Vehicle:
    2012 MG DBL cab LB TRD sport
    Cobra CB, Firestik II w/ Relentless hood mount, 4x Innovation sliders, rims (painted w/ bedliner), TRD exhaust, Firestone Ride-Rites, home made grill insert, Leer XR, led bed lights, OME lift kit, LR uca
    That's odd. Mine came with them. I did order through Northridge 4x4 for my OME kit.

9. velillen

velillen Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Kitsap, WA
    Vehicle:
    2011 Access Cab 4x4
    probably just depends who you order from and exactly what you order. If you ordered a full ome kit i would expect them. If you just ordered the dakars to go with fox's i wouldnt expect to get them. I know when i ordered mine Headstrong Off-road made sure that i ordered the bushings too.

I would have tried to make it but still waiting on the rear icon's to show up. Then its time for the lift to go on :)

10. BoatRacer

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Olalla WA
    Vehicle:
    '08 TRD DC-SB 6-speed
    I searched here and found several threads with the same issue. Some remind you to order them with the leaf pack and others don't. Seems that the factory bushings fit, so after he picks them up, it will go together easy.

11. JDAM

JDAM Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Skidmore Britches
    Issaquah, WA
    Vehicle:
    12 DCSB TRD OR
    Thanks for the help I had a blast out there yesterday! I can tell the front is smoother but the rear is still stiff and stale hahaha. I'll call the dealership today to get the bushings and also check with the boss to get friday off.

12. Chickenmunga

Chickenmunga Nuggety

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Olympia, WA
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Offroad DC 4x4 (read the build)
    Hey I was looking... the WSP didn't report it at an impound lot, did they? Most park n' rides only allow 48hr parking. My buddy says there's an impound lot right near there, they might have it or may have auctioned it already. Just a loose idea.

13. 55chevy05taco

55chevy05taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tallon
    lewis county, Washington
    Vehicle:
    05 V6 SR5 4x4 DCLB
    3" rough country spacer lift, mastercraft wild cat AT2, dual pipe magnaflow, billet grill, rocker guards(?), weld kit front plate winch bumper, 4x55w hella black magic 500's, k&n cold air intake, black badges, smoked OEM tails, bestop supertop,
    I filed the stolen vehicle report that night w the WSP n asked about it being towed... but it's a wa state law to report any towed vehicle to the WSP to avoid that sort of situation.

So I still have no leads as of now, I was really hoping that some loggers or haulers would have found it this morning n reported it, but no such luck so my best guess is a chop shop.....?

Thx everyone for the support n concerns tho :)

14. romeo

romeo Wombat

Member:
    First Name:
    Luis
    Lacey, Wa
    Vehicle:
    Silver 4x4 DC Sport
    MBRP Exhaust K&N Intake Pro Comp 3 inch Lift
    keep an eye on craigslist, some items may come up for sale

15. JDAM

JDAM Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Skidmore Britches
    Issaquah, WA
    Vehicle:
    12 DCSB TRD OR

Ok Mike, I'm picking up the bushings after work today and I was able to get Friday off of work.

16. penguins_cc

penguins_cc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Bellevue, WA
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Mica Limo!
    Perkins Performance Sliders, Warn 9000, Brute Force Fab front & rear bumper, OME/Dakar lift, full ATO skids and hi-lift mount, satoshi, Wet Okoles, illuminated 4x4 switch, Diff Breather.

Holy crap bro. I'm really fucking bummed for you right now - it goes without saying 'if there's anything I can do or help' but that won't go far towards getting your truck back. Seriously speechless :(

I'm going to be sending my best wishes it can be recovered quickly bud.

17. penguins_cc

penguins_cc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Bellevue, WA
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Mica Limo!
    Perkins Performance Sliders, Warn 9000, Brute Force Fab front & rear bumper, OME/Dakar lift, full ATO skids and hi-lift mount, satoshi, Wet Okoles, illuminated 4x4 switch, Diff Breather.
    Got my Tacoma broken into this weekend. They took my Nexus tablet and unfortunately an S&W 9c. For some reason they left a shoulder holster and a backpack full of plinking ammo. Cops were at my house Friday evening dusting for prints and taking a report. I am a freaking idiot - I did not double check to see my door was locked. Sometimes my daughter gets my keys and it can happen.

This seems very insignificant compared with what Tallon is going through :(

18. Smar969905

Smar969905 ToyotaLover

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Deer Park, WA
    Vehicle:
    11, 2.7l, 5mt, tow pkg, 4x4
    Tow Package, LCA BAMF skids, custom pin striping courtesy of trees, custom bumper indent from another tree
    Tallon, if you find out who took your truck, let me know if you need help dealing with them. I can be there to pull a trigger or 2, help out with some varying torture techniques, disposing of the body, or even being an alibi that we were anywhere else.

19. SalmonTaco

SalmonTaco Tasty fish in a tortilla

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Seattle
    Vehicle:
    '08 quatre roues motrices
    Brute Force bumpers, 5100s/885s, SnugTop MVP Shell, USA Spec iPod adapter, WeatherTechs, Tinted Fronts, Mud Flap chop, Tuffy Bed Box, Console Vault, Fogs anytime, ImMrYo mirror bracket, Wet Okoles, aFe Pro Dry S, PowerStop Z36 pads & drilled/slotted rotors, more shit I can't remember
    What the fuck is wrong with people these days??!?

Sorry to hear the losses you guys have had lately.

20. JDAM

JDAM Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Skidmore Britches
    Issaquah, WA
    Vehicle:
    12 DCSB TRD OR
    Yes lol I'm bro leanin' all over town until Friday.

To Top