1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Oaho Mobtown off-road group buy. CLOSED!!!!!

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by Jultepod, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Feb 3, 2018 at 1:00 PM
    Jultepod

Jultepod [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2013 Gray Tacoma TRD
    K&N cold air, Exhaust, rims and tires, 3" king extended travel coilovers and total chaos UCAs, rear diff breather mod, CBI off-road ditch brackets with Cali raised LED pod lights and painless wiring harness, 4xinnovations rock sliders, cab mount chop.
    Ok that’s cool. I really don’t have much planned this weekend so if this isn’t gonna work for everyone just give me a few hours heads up and I’ll meet at that Walmart still. Just figured it’s easier to do 1 big delivery:p

2. Feb 3, 2018 at 3:03 PM
    MrFurious43

MrFurious43 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD OR DCSB Quicksand Tacoma, 2023 TRD OR DCSB Lunar Rock Tacoma
    I'm with onegraytrd so I'll let you know as well.

3. Feb 3, 2018 at 3:07 PM
    Jultepod

Member:
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2013 Gray Tacoma TRD
    K&N cold air, Exhaust, rims and tires, 3" king extended travel coilovers and total chaos UCAs, rear diff breather mod, CBI off-road ditch brackets with Cali raised LED pod lights and painless wiring harness, 4xinnovations rock sliders, cab mount chop.
    Bahahaha ok well scratch that. I’ll just PM you all and we can descuse when’s the best time for all.

4. Feb 3, 2018 at 5:47 PM
    Jultepod

Member:
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2013 Gray Tacoma TRD
    Ok for those coming. I’m at the Walmart in the back of the lot just across from the hele gas station. In a silver Honda Fit

5. Feb 4, 2018 at 2:43 AM
    MrFurious43

MrFurious43 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD OR DCSB Quicksand Tacoma, 2023 TRD OR DCSB Lunar Rock Tacoma
    Hey thanks again @Jultepod, sorry we couldn't stay long to chat more but we had a company party in a hour or so when we met so we were kinda rushing to get there and get home to change into a fresh set of cloths for the party. Be sure to check out https://sups.ehawaii.gov/dlnr-sup/w...waii.gov/dlnr-sup/j_spring_cas_security_check its the pass I was telling you about.

lemon177 likes this.
  6. Feb 4, 2018 at 10:26 PM
    Jultepod

Member:
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2013 Gray Tacoma TRD
    Sweet! Thanks I’ll make sure to submit it. And it’s all good man I figured you guys were busy or wanted to get your new parts installed :p thanks again for meeting up on short notice

Products Discussed in

To Top