1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OEM Chrome Grille Surround

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by A.D., Aug 30, 2009.

1. Aug 30, 2009 at 5:09 PM
    A.D.

A.D. [OP] Desert Riding Ninja

Member:
    SoC♠l 4 life but stationed in Utah
    Vehicle:
    Low and Slow Mini
    I have had my stock chrome grille surround sitting around the garage, and decided that maybe i should get rid of it. A couple of people have expressed interest in it, so hopefully they actually get back to me. But if they don't its up for grabs. Just give me an offer, i am not really to concerned on how much, so lowball away. I will ship it, but it probably won't be to cheap. Oh yeah, SoCal'rs, i will be in riverside next weekend and if you want to grab it from me then, just let me know, and i'll bring it along.

The only picture i have of it is on my truck, its boxed away right now ready to ship, but if someone wants pictures of it i'll unpack it and take some.

Please post here first, thanks.

Sorry everybody, had a good offer, and unless it falls through, its gone this weekend.

[​IMG]

2. Aug 30, 2009 at 6:05 PM
    rubenc87

rubenc87 Cobra

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma DCSB 4x4
    DTRL,HID's, Redline Elite Hood Struts,IVD Coilovers and Rear Shocks W/ Ext. Res.,N-FAB Light Bar W/ KC Titanium Lights, Alcan AAL,Wet Okole's, URD T.C.A.I. M/T Classic Lock's BFG AT, Chrome TC UCA'S,TRD Exhaust, Bed Mat,Painted Roof Rack,Access LE,Weathertech's F&R,P&L Lock
    $50.00 Shipped to 78521? You did say to make an offer. Thanks

3. Aug 30, 2009 at 6:15 PM
    A.D.

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Low and Slow Mini
    Thanks for the offer bro, sorry, i have had a couple of good offers in PM's though.

4. Aug 30, 2009 at 6:17 PM
    rubenc87

rubenc87 Cobra

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma DCSB 4x4
    DTRL,HID's, Redline Elite Hood Struts,IVD Coilovers and Rear Shocks W/ Ext. Res.,N-FAB Light Bar W/ KC Titanium Lights, Alcan AAL,Wet Okole's, URD T.C.A.I. M/T Classic Lock's BFG AT, Chrome TC UCA'S,TRD Exhaust, Bed Mat,Painted Roof Rack,Access LE,Weathertech's F&R,P&L Lock
    Not sure how much you are asking for????

5. Aug 30, 2009 at 6:24 PM
    A.D.

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Low and Slow Mini
    Right now i am holding out for about $50 plus shipping, but I don't know how much its gonna cost to ship this thing. So i am going to price it at the post office tomorrow when i ship my headlights. Hopefully it will only cost about 10-15 bucks to ship it priority.

6. Aug 30, 2009 at 6:26 PM
    rubenc87

rubenc87 Cobra

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma DCSB 4x4
    Let me know

To Top