1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OEM Part numbers?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by drtydru, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Aug 10, 2011 at 11:24 PM
    drtydru

drtydru [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dru
    Oakland
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4
    Bucket seats, Variable speed wiper switch, 09 led Tail Lights, Satoshied front grill, DDM HIDs, Fog light install, Mud flaps removed, 1.5'AAL, Billie 1552, Toyotec front coilovers w/Billies, B.A.M.F welded sliders w/kickout,
    I am looking to put stock bucket seats in my 08 regular cab. I am wondering if anyone knows the part number for the center console and the bucket seats that are in the regular cab sr5's. Any info on this would really help. Even a website that has part numbers or something. I thought I saw a link on TW somewhere that had every part number or something but I cant seem to find it now that Im looking for it.

2. Aug 12, 2011 at 9:02 PM
    drtydru

drtydru [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dru
    Oakland
    Vehicle:
    08 4x4
    Bucket seats, Variable speed wiper switch, 09 led Tail Lights, Satoshied front grill, DDM HIDs, Fog light install, Mud flaps removed, 1.5'AAL, Billie 1552, Toyotec front coilovers w/Billies, B.A.M.F welded sliders w/kickout,
    Anyone? I found a few sites online. Probably just head to the dealer on monday and see if they can direct me int the right direction.

3. Aug 13, 2011 at 5:25 PM
    jbrenn

jbrenn Well-Known Member

Member:
    allen texas
    Vehicle:
    10 sr5
    car-parts.com you can find parts from salvage yards near you. I purchased used seats and console that way for my first gen. Then sold the split bench on ebay. I actually upgraded to buckets and console for less then $50. After everything was done.

4. Aug 13, 2011 at 7:40 PM
    Marc M

Marc M Dirty White Boy

Member:
    First Name:
    Marc
    Washington, Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    '06 TRD O/R Dbl-Cab
    TRD Cat-Back, TRD CAI, 3" Lift, ATX Chambers, Color matched Grille and Door Handles, Scooped Hood, GrillCraft upper and lower, DTRL, Foglight Mod, Redline Hood Struts, 20% Tint all around, SGII, Blacked out dash, Extang Full-Tilt, etc, etc, etc.
To Top