1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OEM Toyota Tacoma Headlight Housings 2005-2011 TRD/Sport Smoked Bezel x4

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Ostrichsak, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Jan 9, 2019 at 7:30 AM
    Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak [OP] Don't taze me bro!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '10 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    TRD Supercharger + too much stuff to list. Click sig pic
    I sold my 9/10 OEM smoked headlights I posted previously and now have a few more to sell. This is perfect if you're planning a retro-fit HID kit as these are the housings you probably want to use. Why people put all the time and money into retro-fitting cheap aftermarket headlight housings is beyond me. I digress.

Offered here is FOUR headlight housings. These are all the more popular OEM TRD/smoke headlight housings. The large difference is that, other than the actual reflector bowl itself, the entire inner bezel is more of a black chrome or smoke look which is darker and looks a little bit classier (IMO) than the all chrome shiny ones that came on entry level 2nd gen trucks.

As evidenced by the photos these are in various states of repair and condition. I'd say three of the four are pretty solid and one is missing tabs and the lens has been removed from the housing and is just kind of sitting back in the housing now. The idea here is you can select the best from the four since you have to remove the lens to do a retro fit anyway. Use whichever lens on whichever housing and clean them up the rest of the way to your liking. I'd put the condition of these ranging from 6/10 for the one missing tabs and what not to probably 7/10-8/10 for the other three. With some polishing and effort I think you'd have no problem getting two that are 9/10 once you're all said and done. You can probably even clean up the parts you don't want to use and sell those to offset your initial investment too if you don't need to keep any spares around.

Price is $250 cash face to face in the Fort Collins/Loveland area for all four headlight housings as they appear in the photos. What you see is what you get; nothing more, nothing less. Paypal (for deposit or full payment) and shipping available on buyer's dime. If you're not aware shipping on headlight housings is expensive. The last pair I shipped was about $80 for a single pair via the least expensive method I could find to send halfway across the country. Based on this we'll set the shipping amount at $150 to your door in the lower 48 (sorry AK and HI, nothing personal) for those that aren't local.

As with the other pair I sold, shipping is expensive so I prefer selling these local. I do get south occasionally but not super frequently. I may be in the Denver area occasionally on weekends. A deposit is required to hold them for a buyer who is planning a time/place to meet. Probably goes w/o saying but first person to post "I'll take them" and make with the payment (either via Paypal or cash in person of course) will get priority over people who want me to box up and ship or meet them in the future.

2. Jan 11, 2019 at 4:37 PM
    spacetech

spacetech New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Denver
    Vehicle:
    2011 V6 Double Cab TRD OME Lift
    OME Lift, ARB Front Bumper w/Warn Winch
    I’m interested in one pair, will you separate them?

3. Jan 11, 2019 at 7:32 PM
    LSC15

LSC15 Headlight Retrofit Fabricator

Member:
    First Name:
    Logan
    Newport, NC / Lenoir, NC
    Vehicle:
    2001 TRD D-Cab
    - Billies all the way around - Eibach Coils w/ aal - Kenwood Double Din - Ultragauge
    I’ll take a pair with all tabs in tact that are in good shape if spacetech wants other set

4. Jan 12, 2019 at 6:39 AM
    Ostrichsak

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Ideally I'd like to sell them as a complete group to one buyer for ease of transaction. Conversation with both of you started to discuss possibilities. These headlights are still available until I post that they're sold. Once we reach an agreement and payment is received I'll update the thread.

5. Jan 12, 2019 at 7:12 AM
    LSC15

Member:
    First Name:
    Logan
    Newport, NC / Lenoir, NC
    Vehicle:
    2001 TRD D-Cab
    - Billies all the way around - Eibach Coils w/ aal - Kenwood Double Din - Ultragauge
    Messaged

6. Jan 12, 2019 at 7:40 AM
    Ostrichsak

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Looks like one of the potential buyers backed out so these are still available.

7. Jan 12, 2019 at 7:43 AM
    LSC15

Member:
    First Name:
    Logan
    Newport, NC / Lenoir, NC
    Vehicle:
    2001 TRD D-Cab
    :annoyed:

8. Jan 12, 2019 at 7:46 AM
    Ostrichsak

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Story of my life bro.