1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Official- Las Vegas Mod Day 5/1/2010

Discussion in 'South West' started by blkdouttaco, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Apr 30, 2010 at 2:15 AM
    FoxySandChick

FoxySandChick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristin
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 DC 4x4 Base model V6 Impulse Red Pearl
    De-badged, limo tint, black wet okole's, weathertechs, extra d-rings, TSB bilsteins
    You won't miss much, cause I won't be there :humble:
    Haha...kidding guys...I'd much rather be hanging out with you guys than the crazy cousin and crying baby that are coming to town tonight :mad:.

2. Apr 30, 2010 at 6:39 AM
    T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 Well-Known Member

Member:
    S1N C1TY...(from Hilo, HI)...
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    APR X-1 | TRD CAI w/Clear Cover | TRD Short Shifter w/ TRD "RED" Shift Knob | SGII w/Blendmount| Snugtop SL w/KeyLess Entry | 5% Tint | Pop-n-Lock | Bosch Icon WB | S2K Antenna | HRM | LS 8K Projectors w/BSP HLM & 8K Fogs w/FLM | Debadged |Tinted Tails | Black Weathertechs | MX RGM & RBM | Optima Red Top 35 | Gatorback Belt |
    SWEET...:D

sure...haven't had 1 in quite some time...precelebration for my young man who's about to join us...:cool:

3. Apr 30, 2010 at 7:44 AM
    blkdouttaco

blkdouttaco [OP] Douchebaggery Unparalleled

Member:
    First Name:
    Christopher
    Derpyville
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner TRD OR 6" PC Stage II
    Stuff, that thing, more stuff.
    1. Me- Grill, paper plates, napkins, condiments, ice chest, turkey burgers.
    2. Daniel
    3. Diego
    4. Jason
    5. Greg
    6. Zac?[/quote]
    7. Steve
    8. Timmer
    9. NOLANSPAWN (maybe)
    10. TOLLPHR33

Missing anyone?

Food- We will grill. We need dogs, burgers, cheese, buns, chips and anything special y'all might want. Quote and update the list accordingly, I won't be in the forums for most of the day.

Text me if you have questions or whatever. 702-875-1351

4. Apr 30, 2010 at 8:13 AM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    APR X-1 | TRD CAI w/Clear Cover | TRD Short Shifter w/ TRD "RED" Shift Knob | SGII w/Blendmount| Snugtop SL w/KeyLess Entry | 5% Tint | Pop-n-Lock | Bosch Icon WB | S2K Antenna | HRM | LS 8K Projectors w/BSP HLM & 8K Fogs w/FLM | Debadged |Tinted Tails | Black Weathertechs | MX RGM & RBM | Optima Red Top 35 | Gatorback Belt |
    7. Steve
    8. Timmer
    9. NOLANSPAWN (maybe)
    10. TOLLPHR33 - Hamburger, cheese, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, buns...somethings to quench our thirst...:D

Missing anyone?

Food- We will grill. We need dogs, burgers, cheese, buns, chips and anything special y'all might want. Quote and update the list accordingly, I won't be in the forums for most of the day.

Text me if you have questions or whatever. 702-875-1351[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to find out how many guys and who is coming from XRU...there should be 2-3 guys i know of that are almost guaranteed to hang out...:D

I will get the guys on xru to add their names to the list along with what they plan on modding and bringing to eat/drink...

5. Apr 30, 2010 at 8:46 AM
    nolanspawn

nolanspawn Work In Progress

Member:
    Layton, Utah
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tundra Crewmax
    Corsa Exhuast, AFE Intake
    Does anyone have electrical stuff like wire crimpers, strippers, etc? All my stuff is back in Florida right now. Still have to run by Frys before I come by since I need a wire harness compatible with my stock JBL crap.

6. Apr 30, 2010 at 8:57 AM
    blkdouttaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Christopher
    Derpyville
    Vehicle:
    [/quote]

I'm trying to find out how many guys and who is coming from XRU...there should be 2-3 guys i know of that are almost guaranteed to hang out...:D

I will get the guys on xru to add their names to the list along with what they plan on modding and bringing to eat/drink...[/quote]

Sounds good. Everyone else, list your mods and tools you might need so you don't show up and we can't mod your shit because we don't have tools. I'm just sayin'... :D

7. Apr 30, 2010 at 9:39 AM
    MOT

MOT Prez of @BattleBornToyotas

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Black Housing Head, Custom Retro fit, T-Rex #2 Eyelids 50 inch ToughLight Radius Bar and 2 20 inch Bars behind grill with BAMF mount, T-Rex #2 Eyelids, Custom Vegas Dezert Fab Front Bumper and Rock Sliders,Wet Okole's, WeatherTech Mats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pro Comp 6 InchStage 2 Lift, K&N Intake,
    I have everthing but wire stripers i lost them i have dikes and needle nose plyers!

8. Apr 30, 2010 at 9:42 AM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Black Housing Head, Custom Retro fit, T-Rex #2 Eyelids 50 inch ToughLight Radius Bar and 2 20 inch Bars behind grill with BAMF mount, T-Rex #2 Eyelids, Custom Vegas Dezert Fab Front Bumper and Rock Sliders,Wet Okole's, WeatherTech Mats, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pro Comp 6 InchStage 2 Lift, K&N Intake,

I will get the guys on xru to add their names to the list along with what they plan on modding and bringing to eat/drink...[/quote]

Sounds good. Everyone else, list your mods and tools you might need so you don't show up and we can't mod your shit because we don't have tools. I'm just sayin'... :D[/quote]

I am trying to bring alot of stuff that i have to the mod day! so bring you own shit to guys and we will cover everthing! cant wait 1st time mod day for vegas! O and dont be cam shy i will be taking lots of pics for the site banner here we come!:D:D:D

9. Apr 30, 2010 at 9:44 AM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    7. Steve
    8. Timmer
    9. NOLANSPAWN (maybe)
    10. TOLLPHR33

Missing anyone?

Text me if you have questions or whatever. 702-875-1351[/quote]

2. Daniel-hotdogs,buns,chips,coke, and the best part Caption!

chris your getting charcol right?

10. Apr 30, 2010 at 10:02 AM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    10. T0LLPHR33: Food List - Hamburger, cheese, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, buns...somethings to quench our thirst...

Mods - Redline Hoodstrut Elites: do anyone got a a riveting gun? if not i'm going to have to pick 1 up today for tomorrow to install the hood struts...

- EZ-Downs: any chance you got a set of torx socket set? if not i'll pick up a set as well today...

- Hood Swap: I got a basic mechanics tool set...

11. Apr 30, 2010 at 10:09 AM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Mods-
    1.Being totaly cool and freaking sweet!- ME MYSLEF AND I
    2.Mounting fire ext in bed-have all tools biggest mod of the day! GRINDDING!
    3.Installing bed seal-have part and hands
    4.Installing tw stickers on trucks-being cool thanks to tc bob
    5.Finishing up loss ends on hid install-got my shiz
    6.Any time fog light mod of anyone that wants it!-got alot of stuff for alot of trucks
    7.Maybe trying to do custom thrid brake light mod hehhehe- tape and my brain
    8.Debadge trucks bring all supplies for anyone that wants done!

12. Apr 30, 2010 at 10:49 AM
    blkdouttaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Christopher
    Derpyville
    Vehicle:
    I've got wire strippers at the house.

2. Daniel-hotdogs,buns,chips,coke, and the best part Caption!

chris your getting charcol right?[/QUOTE]

grill is good to go.

no rivet gun, you can use my nail gun, but that might be overkill. I think I have torx but not 100% sure, text me this evening and I'll verify so you don't have to buy them.

13. Apr 30, 2010 at 10:52 AM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    ok i'll text you...but i might just pick up a set of torx socket set...cause i know i'll need em in the future for something...lol

nail gun huh...rofl...i'll just pick up a riveting gun...they aren't expensive like $20-30 if i'm not mistaken...

but thanks for the offer...I really appreciate it...

what cool guys we got...I have yet to meet any of you guys but your helping me out a bunch already...:D

14. Apr 30, 2010 at 11:17 AM
    Lateralus

Lateralus Senior Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 Off Road
    Too many to list..
    7. Steve Ice Chest
    8. Timmer
    9. NOLANSPAWN (maybe)
    10. TOLLPHR33

Missing anyone?

Text me if you have questions or whatever. 702-875-1351[/QUOTE]

I got an ice chest to bring (Stocked of course). Anything else??

15. Apr 30, 2010 at 2:41 PM
    blkdouttaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Christopher
    Derpyville
    Vehicle:
    sounds good to me :thumbsup:

16. Apr 30, 2010 at 4:44 PM
    gtokarski

gtokarski Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    George
    Dublin, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 xtra cab silver
    OME 886, AAL, ARB Bumper, XRC8 Winch, Sony MEX-N5000BT, and one angry beagle.
    I might show up just for for the hell of it. I have a morning meeting then I have to work closing shift so the middle of the day is wide open. When is this shindig gona start?

What size torx set do you need?

17. Apr 30, 2010 at 6:15 PM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport

Sounds Good! There will be alot of food thats for sure i got a huge pack of smoked links!

18. Apr 30, 2010 at 8:10 PM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    All but 5 stickers a called for the rest are first come first serve!:D If i run out tomorrow tcbob said to have anyone that did not get them to pm him and he will send u one!

19. Apr 30, 2010 at 8:16 PM
    MOT

Member:
    First Name:
    Daniel
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    08 DB DC 4X4 Sr5 Sport
    Bump for tomorrow's mod day! Yahooooo
    :ohsnap: :rockband: :headbang: :cheers: :bananadance: :taco: :drunk: :woot:

:hungry: :yay: :drool: :humble:

20. Apr 30, 2010 at 9:09 PM
    nolanspawn

nolanspawn Work In Progress

Member:
    Layton, Utah
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tundra Crewmax
    Corsa Exhuast, AFE Intake
    I'm definitely going to be there. Anyone need anything from Frys? Gotta swing by there before I head that way. Also, any grub still need to be brought?

Products Discussed in

To Top