1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Official South Region DECKED Storage System Product Review For 2nd & 3rd Gen Tacomas

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by Overkill07, Oct 2, 2017.

?

Would you buy the DECKED System?

1. Release date can't get here soon enough!

6.3%
  2. Yes

42.9%
  3. Not Sure

31.7%
  4. Not for me

19.0%
  1. Jan 29, 2019 at 10:15 AM
    Overkill07

Overkill07 [OP] Tacoitis

Member:
    First Name:
    Warren
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD O/R DC MGM
    A few audio upgrades, tinted windows, remote start because it f'n hot in Texas! 6in Fabtech DB lift, 17x9 Fuel Trophy wheels, 315/70/17 Duratracs,BAMF 80in sliders w/kickout, Prinsu cab rack w/30in Heretic light bar, custom bedside decals, custom hi-lift jack brackets, US Offroad front bumper w/winch, bed rack with RTT, CB, Short wave base station, Ultra gauge, color matched grille surround, an ungodly amount of recover gear, ARB fridge, hood struts, RotoPax, traction pads.
    I see where you were going with this. A more universal setup that could be used across different applications. Could be ideal for us that pull an off road trailer like myself also.

Built2Ride[QUOTED] likes this.
  2. Jan 29, 2019 at 10:49 AM
    Built2Ride

Built2Ride Who wants to ride out?! PM Me.

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Southeast
    Vehicle:
    ‘17 TacoTRDPro, ‘18 T4RTRDPro, ‘12 Tundra, ‘07 FJC
    All my rigs are purpose built. From crawling to camping. I also enjoy a nice stock truck for what that’s worth. Toyota’s are the jam!
    Exactly.

3. Sep 9, 2020 at 11:05 AM
    BrashBrusier

BrashBrusier Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Seattle, Wa
    Vehicle:
    '10 AC TRD OR
    Lots
    It may have mentioned somewhere in this thread, but what is the measurement from the top of the platform to the top of the bed rail? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

4. Sep 9, 2020 at 12:43 PM
    Overkill07

Overkill07 [OP] Tacoitis

Member:
    First Name:
    Warren
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD O/R DC MGM
    A few audio upgrades, tinted windows, remote start because it f'n hot in Texas! 6in Fabtech DB lift, 17x9 Fuel Trophy wheels, 315/70/17 Duratracs,BAMF 80in sliders w/kickout, Prinsu cab rack w/30in Heretic light bar, custom bedside decals, custom hi-lift jack brackets, US Offroad front bumper w/winch, bed rack with RTT, CB, Short wave base station, Ultra gauge, color matched grille surround, an ungodly amount of recover gear, ARB fridge, hood struts, RotoPax, traction pads.
    6" from the top of the platform to the top of the rail.

BrashBrusier[QUOTED] likes this.
  5. Sep 9, 2020 at 1:35 PM
    BrashBrusier

BrashBrusier Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Seattle, Wa
    Vehicle:
    '10 AC TRD OR
    Lots
    Awesome, thanks for the quick reply!

6. Sep 9, 2020 at 1:52 PM
    Overkill07

Overkill07 [OP] Tacoitis

Member:
    First Name:
    Warren
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD O/R DC MGM
    No problem :thumbsup:

7. Jan 21, 2021 at 7:08 PM
    Overkill07

Overkill07 [OP] Tacoitis

Member:
    First Name:
    Warren
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD O/R DC MGM
    Still here and still loving my Decked system after over 3 years of use. The system has been used for so many different trips. Hunting, camping, beach parties, off-roading etc. There is nothing else on the market that even comes close to this system for the price. I have had zero issues with it and everyone loves that I can bring a garage full of tools with me when they break down on the trail. Decked now has several more options for this platform, mid size boxes for the smaller drawer, core trax for mid size, blue or tan D-boxes along with the new cross boxes also. The Drawerganizer is amazing as it helps organize the space at the front of the drawers and allows you to put the boxes farther back making use of all the available space. Check out there new D-Bag (@DECKEDUSA @TheDECKEDGuy you guys really need to rethink the name of this product). It is a soft shell bag that is made to fit perfectly in the drawers but has WAY more added benefits than the regular D-Boxes. And not to take anything away from this system but they also have an indestructible tool box now. Wish I could fit both in my truck!

SuperBad likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top