1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OFFICIAL *unofficial* SoCal Tacoma May dez trip.

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Taco me elmo, May 2, 2012.

1. May 27, 2012 at 4:57 PM

rzimm001 Tearmytaco

Mar 16, 2009
    First Name:
    08 PreRunner SR5 Mid-travel
    King 2.5 coilovers w/ resi and adjustable compression. Factory spindles w/ ALLPRO gussets. Total Chaos tower gussets. Energy Poly cab mounts and steering rack mounts. Light Racing UCA's. Glassworks fenders. DMZ bed cage. King 2.5x14 smoothbody remote resi shocks in the rear. Icon progressive add a leaf 1.5" lift. Race radio (2meter). Removed swaybar. Removed front mud flaps. Removed secondary carbon air filter. Magnaflow exhaust. Phram fresh air cabin filter. Sirius satellite radio. HID headlights high/low beam and fog lights. Remote start system. K&N replacement filter, After market stereo with 10" subwoofer, Grillcraft grill, custom fabled roof rack with 7" HID's, TRD seat covers.
    I don't know how bad your spindle is on the passenger side, but if it's bad or if it bugs you too much, I have a good matching passenger side "Camburg" spindle. I bent my driver's side spindle last year when I drove my truck through a nasty rut and have been thinking of fixing it but have yet to get around to it.

I don't know what Camburg would charge for a new spindle or to straighten your existing one, but I'd take cash for my good passenger side one. I'm in need of spindle gussets and cam tab gussets which will run me about $200 from total chaos. I'd sell you my spindle for exactly that. If you're interested in let me know. I can take pics of the spindle so you can see exactly what I have. Let me know.
To Top