1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Offroad Lighting Switch Panel Search

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by bkrdave36, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Feb 10, 2019 at 5:58 PM
    bkrdave36

bkrdave36 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Wittmann,AZ
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner Double Cab Black
    Daystar 3 inch lift, Icon Stage 3 Rear Leaf Springs, Durobump bump stops,Bilstein 5125 shocks, BFG All Terrain KO2 Tires, Avid Light bar and step rails, Victory 4x4 bed rack with Tepui Ayer Rooftop Tent, Anytime Fog light mod, Outside Air Temp Gauge mod, ImMrYo Rearview Mirror mod, Chinese Knockoff LED lights, Body Armor 4x4 Offroad Swingout rear tire carrier and bumper, Victory 4x4 Bed Stiffeners, Rattle can Custom Camo paint stripe, Truxedo Lo Pro tonneau cover, various Blue Ridge Overland Gear storage solutions in cab, thats it so far .... to be continued!
    Anyone here have this set up for light switches?

https://mesocustoms.com/collections...-overhead-switch-panel?variant=19983117353073

Trying to get one but it continues to say sold out, and Stew is slow on the email.

Anyone have an extra one they don't need and may want to part with for the right price?

Orrrr...... does anyone know of a good alternative?

This is the last piece I need for my project and I'm getting very antsy about it.

Thanks!

2. Feb 12, 2019 at 2:34 PM
    Sam275

Sam275 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2018 DCSB TRD OR, White
    Hey man it’s for sale right now! Don’t know if you saw it yet.

3. Feb 12, 2019 at 4:39 PM
    bkrdave36

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Wittmann,AZ
    Vehicle:
    Daystar 3 inch lift, Icon Stage 3 Rear Leaf Springs, Durobump bump stops,Bilstein 5125 shocks, BFG All Terrain KO2 Tires, Avid Light bar and step rails, Victory 4x4 bed rack with Tepui Ayer Rooftop Tent, Anytime Fog light mod, Outside Air Temp Gauge mod, ImMrYo Rearview Mirror mod, Chinese Knockoff LED lights, Body Armor 4x4 Offroad Swingout rear tire carrier and bumper, Victory 4x4 Bed Stiffeners, Rattle can Custom Camo paint stripe, Truxedo Lo Pro tonneau cover, various Blue Ridge Overland Gear storage solutions in cab, thats it so far .... to be continued!
    The OHP6's are still sold out.

4. Feb 12, 2019 at 5:27 PM
    Sam275

Sam275 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2018 DCSB TRD OR, White
    My bad man I saw the 10’s got restocked didn’t realize you needed the 6. Sorry for getting your hopes up. Hopefully they get restocked soon.

5. Feb 12, 2019 at 5:31 PM
    Louisd75

Louisd75 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Northwest Washington
    Vehicle:
    '02 Xtra Cab, '15 DCSB
    You should be able to sign up for email alerts on the MESO website to let you know when they're back in stock. Don't wait when you do get the email, I think his last batch sold out in a day.

bkrdave36[QUOTED][OP] likes this.
  6. Feb 16, 2019 at 3:19 PM
    bkrdave36

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Wittmann,AZ
    Vehicle:
    Stew said he is printing one for me! Problem solved.

7. Feb 16, 2019 at 3:20 PM
    bkrdave36

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Wittmann,AZ
    Vehicle:
    Am I just old, or does it sound weird when someone tells you they can "print" a part for you these days!?!?!

8. Feb 16, 2019 at 3:31 PM
    Sam275

Sam275 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sam
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2018 DCSB TRD OR, White
    That’s awesome! I’m glad he could get it done for you.

9. May 13, 2019 at 10:12 PM
    bkrdave36

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Wittmann,AZ
    Vehicle:
    Finally got around to getting my switch panel installed and the lights are starting to get hooked up.

Yes I am a 20190511_163836.jpg procratinator.....

20190511_182510.jpg
    20190511_183239.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top