1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OKLEDLIGHTBARS in Moore Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Glueman, May 22, 2013.

1. May 22, 2013 at 6:00 PM
    Glueman

Glueman [OP] Yersinia pestis

Member:
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    The Black Death
    6 inch Pro Comp lift, Pro Comp traction bars, Pro Comp IFS skid plate, Amp step bars, TRD cat back exhaust, TRD cold air intake, Custom thin lip Satoshi, BAMF light bar with 20" CREE LED lightbar, LED hood lights with Relentless brackets, OTRATTW switches, Aux. fuse block and 100 amp breaker, Relentless bed bars with Yakima Megawarrior rack, LED interior lights, halogen reverse lights, lighted 4WD selector switch, Redline Elite hood struts, Blitzpro 6" led bars as rear lights (bedrack mounted), BAMF LCA skids, Relentless Hi-Lift mounts, 60" Hi-Lift Extreme, Stainless steel extended brake lines, slotted and cross drilled rotors, 50 inch radius LED light bar with Relentless mounts and lots of other small crap.
    There is a group buy going on by OKLEDLIGHTBARS #2. They are located in Moore Oklahoma. As you know the city was basically destroyed by a tornado a few days ago.

If you need an LED lightbar and want to help a local Moore company, I suggest you check the group buy and help out a great company that was affected by a serious disaster.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/277491-okledlightbars-group-buy-2-a.html

BTW, I have no connection with the company. I just think it would be nice to support those that need some support right now.

If nothing else maybe just say a prayer for Chris (the owner) and those in Moore affected by this disaster.

2. May 24, 2013 at 6:48 PM
    Glueman

Glueman [OP] Yersinia pestis

Member:
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    The Black Death
    6 inch Pro Comp lift, Pro Comp traction bars, Pro Comp IFS skid plate, Amp step bars, TRD cat back exhaust, TRD cold air intake, Custom thin lip Satoshi, BAMF light bar with 20" CREE LED lightbar, LED hood lights with Relentless brackets, OTRATTW switches, Aux. fuse block and 100 amp breaker, Relentless bed bars with Yakima Megawarrior rack, LED interior lights, halogen reverse lights, lighted 4WD selector switch, Redline Elite hood struts, Blitzpro 6" led bars as rear lights (bedrack mounted), BAMF LCA skids, Relentless Hi-Lift mounts, 60" Hi-Lift Extreme, Stainless steel extended brake lines, slotted and cross drilled rotors, 50 inch radius LED light bar with Relentless mounts and lots of other small crap.
    Bump for a great company that needs some support.

3. May 24, 2013 at 9:13 PM
    Fincher1

Fincher1 Active Member

Member:
    Oklahoma
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD 4x4
    Lifted with big MFing wheels
    um awesome i am a okie and new to site. been looking for light bar as well guess i know where to go now lol prayers go out to since i am a deputy i seen the destruction first hand sorry to all

4. May 24, 2013 at 9:29 PM
    SoCaltaco65

SoCaltaco65 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 DCSB 4x4 Offroad TRD
    Harbor Freight 110v welder garage fab parts.
    I buy and support his LED's, good thoughts that way!

To Top