1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Old Cascade Hwy

Discussion in 'North West' started by Eazy.E, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Eazy.E

Eazy.E [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    The Great Northwest (arlington,wa)
    Vehicle:
    06 DC LB TRD Sport
    Day time running light mod, Any time fog light mod, locking bed storage box mod, blacked badges, Mag light mount mod, Wubasto sunroof, Weather Tech floor liners, trimmed front mud flaps, Plasti-dipped bumper, yakima bed rail mounted safari rack
    I'm heading over east next weekend and will be going over stevens pass via hwy 2. I make this drive very often and there are a dirt roads I've been meaning to check out. One being the old cascade hwy. the stretch I'm thinking of starts near the bottom where hwy 2 crosses the railroad tracks, just past where cascade powder cats is. On google earth it looks like it makes it's way up the valley and eventually comes out near the summit of stevens. I know I've seen people wheeling there in the winter. I'm curious if anyone knows for sure if it does go all the way through.

2. Forster46

Forster46 Very nice how much?

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Mount Vernon, WA
    Vehicle:
    The doritos locos taco
    6000k HID's, AUX Reverse Lights, 3" Rough Country Suspension Lift, Pioneer AVH-P4200 Double Din, Underglow and footwell Lights, Camo Seat Covers, Duralast Tool Box, Blacked Out Badges, Grill, Front Emblem, Midland CB Radio, Amber Strobes, POWER REAR WINDOW, cup holder LED's, Firestik 3' in bed, console divider, Ultragauge.
    I have no idea, but it sounds like a good close route for me to checkout sometime if it goes well for ya ;)

3. NateW

NateW Well-Known Member

Member:
    Bonney Lake
    Vehicle:
    08 Trd off road
    I'll have to check that out sometime

4. Eazy.E

Eazy.E [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Erik
    The Great Northwest (arlington,wa)
    Vehicle:
    06 DC LB TRD Sport
    Day time running light mod, Any time fog light mod, locking bed storage box mod, blacked badges, Mag light mount mod, Wubasto sunroof, Weather Tech floor liners, trimmed front mud flaps, Plasti-dipped bumper, yakima bed rail mounted safari rack
    On the map it looks like it kind if switch backs up to the top, I know the road where it supposedly comes out, ill let you know and snag some photos if I decide to go for it Thursday!

To Top