1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OME 880 VS Eibach Coils?? Ride and Lift?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by bhh2000, Feb 20, 2012.

?

What will ride better, how much lift

Poll closed Mar 21, 2012.
  1. Billy's set at zero with Toytec/Eibach Coils

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. Billy's set in the middle with OME 880's

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Feb 20, 2012 at 1:20 PM
    bhh2000

bhh2000 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    96 3.4 maroon ext cab. 4X4
    I am ordering my lift this afternoon or tonight and wanted to know what would be better,

Billy's set at zero with Eibach coils

or Billy's set in the middle with EMO 880's

what will ride better? the Eibach because they aren't preloaded as much?

Thanks! also I plan to get the billy's at downsouthmotor sports and the custom AAL from Wheelers with the toytec coils do any of these retailers have TW discounts?

2. Feb 20, 2012 at 1:34 PM
    ceezarin

ceezarin Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cesar
    El Paso, TX
    Vehicle:
    2008 PreRunner SR5
    USA SPEC Toyota Auxiliary Input and iPod Adapter, Plasti-Dip front lower valence and emblems, debadged tailgate, painted rims flat black with chrome center cap, old school TOYOTA decal by sock on tailgate, lockable storage bins in bed, Mud-Flap Delete, billies all around with eibach coils and sweet ass bumper dent mod.
    i only voted for the ome because thats the setup im hoping to order this week lol, i hope all the pros chime in though

3. Feb 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM
    bhh2000

bhh2000 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    96 3.4 maroon ext cab. 4X4
    Alright, thanks, me to!

my understanding is that the 880's and the middle setting will give me about 2.5-2.8 inch's and the toytec's will give a full 3

4. Feb 20, 2012 at 8:42 PM
    Norton

Norton Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Monument, CO
    Vehicle:
    2013 Access Cab 4x4 V6 6MT, TRD OR & Tow Packages
    ARE Z-Series Topper, OME 885 Coils, Dakar Leafs, NitroCharger Sports; TRD Quickshifter; TRD Exhaust; aFe POWER Magnum FLOW Pro DRY S Air Filter; Goodridge SS Brake Lines; Cooper Discoverer A/T3s on FJ SE Anthracite Rims; N-Fab 6-Step Nerf Bars; MetalMiller TRD Skid; jsi's Locker Anytime & ramonortiz55's Always on Power Outlet Relay Mods; crashnburn80's Ultimate Headlight & Fog Light Upgrades (RallyLights Harnesses, Osram 85/80W H4 & Flösser 90W H11 Bulbs); ND4's Fog Light Anytime Mod; Interior & Reverse LEDs; AudioControl LC2i LOC, JL Audio XD200/2v2 Amp, Focal PS165V1 Spkrs, Sound Ordnance B-8PTD Sub, Hushmat & Foam Insulation; Ltd Auto-Dim/Compass/Temp/Backup Camera/Homelink mirror; 4Runner 4X4 & FJ Fog Light Switches; Husky Floor Liners; UltraGauge EM; Redline Tuning QuickLIFT Elite; Mobtown Offroad Locking Bed Storage Doors; Toyota Bed Mat; Toyota Bed Extender; Pop & Lock Power Tailgate Lock; SolarGard Tint; CravenSpeed Stubby Antenna; Amsoil Lubricants; Adam's Detailing Supplies
    Why not consider OME 881s, rather than pre-loading 880s, if you want a little more lift? :confused:

To Top