1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

One of those days.

Discussion in 'Health' started by hitmans.army, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Jan 18, 2014 at 9:08 PM
    hitmans.army

hitmans.army [OP] Just a guy.

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Myrtle Creek, OR
    Vehicle:
    '07 PreRunner & '40 Chrysler Coupe
    Bilstein 5100s up front with OME 885s, rear Add-A-Leaf, LED lights (tails, dome, map, plate lights), Kicker 8" in custom fiberglass enclosure under back seat, Kicker speakers throughout and Kicker amp for sub, Pioneer DVD Player, Satoshi Grille with Devil Horns, Leer 100XQ.
    Ever have a day that was going well and then something happened that made it go down hill? Had a tooth shatter while I was in Afghanistan, Army dentists cleaned it up and rebuilt it saying I could get a crown when I got back. Got back and dentist said it was good and wouldn't need one. Flash forward to today, working on my car and I take a break. Eating a snickers and then, crunch, out comes most of what they filled in. Though it was in 3 pieces. Now I have to wait til Tuesday to go to the VA to get it either fixed or yanked. So no cold or hot stuff for 3 days because that **** hurts like ****.

2. Jan 18, 2014 at 11:21 PM
    NW4RUNNER

NW4RUNNER Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4 runner trail
    That hella sucks man. If its bad enough you should be able to track down a private office to help you out without waiting.

3. Jan 18, 2014 at 11:43 PM
    Cypherian

Cypherian Well-Known Member

Member:
    Mid Atlantic Region
    Silly man you have no idea how the VA works he would have to pay for it out of his pocket and then file for the costs and wait till ohh say 2016 to get paid back. I had my ankle rebuilt in 2012 using my private insurance though notified and provided all paperwork to the VA as it is service connected. I was out of work for 4 months I am still waiting for their decision on payment LOL. Not your fault only if you have dealt with the VA would you know how they are.

Cypher

4. Jan 18, 2014 at 11:46 PM
    Augie

Augie Well-Known Member

Member:
    Poway, Ca
    Vehicle:
    06 DCLB 4x4 (sold)
    Sold
    Ouch....nice lookin rig though. Had I not gotten Blacksand I would have gotten Barcelona Red.

5. Jan 19, 2014 at 1:47 PM
    NW4RUNNER

NW4RUNNER Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4 runner trail

Yea I do know how the VA works. But when you are in severe pain, you do what you have to do to get some help.

Products Discussed in

To Top