1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Online Library.. Do you use one??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by AFButters, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Sep 30, 2009 at 3:11 PM
    AFButters

AFButters [OP] Rigger, Please!!

Member:
    First Name:
    "Butters"
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    2008 335xi BMW
    I am trying to use the online library for my school to find books and articles as reference for a paper I have to write but it seems like no matter how i try to search for information it seems liks the search feature is just doing a ctrl+f and highlighting the words i have searched in every book in the damn library.

I am trying to find information about How the enviroment (Social, Economical, Personal and Influential) effect learning.. but basicly the search is pulling up everybook on record with the one or more of these words in it and any page.. but nothing that would actually help me find a book on one of the topics im looking for.

so if anyone knows how to work these online library search features.. please let me know.. im about to lose my fucking mind

2. Sep 30, 2009 at 3:12 PM
    AFButters

AFButters [OP] Rigger, Please!!

Member:
    First Name:
    "Butters"
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    2008 335xi BMW
    Basicly it would be like trying to find information about 1st gen Red Tacomas on here.. and instead of getting the result you want.. getting every thread in the world that has the world Tacoma on it and trying to go through each one to find the threads on Red 1st Gen Tacomas

Products Discussed in

To Top