1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Options for REAR seat cover 2005 Double Cab

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Madtown Taco, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Jun 28, 2010 at 1:53 AM
    Madtown Taco

Madtown Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    First Name:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    05 TRD Sport SR5 DC LB 4x4
    Gun Metal FJ Cruiser TRD Wheels, Black Head Lights, I-pod Patch Cable for Stock Head Unit, In-Cab 115V outlets, Aries Bull Bar, 12V outlets in Bed, Snug Top Super Sport Topper, Hard-Wired Valentine 1 Radar Detector, Disabled Automatic Air Conditioning for Windshield Vent Setting, Additional D-Rings in Bed, 12-Volt Pop-N-Lock Solenoid in Tailgate Handle, TRD Front Seat Covers, WeatherTech Floor Mats
    Hello All;

My wife has a baby on the way and I'll be toting around a car seat in the back seat of my Tacoma. It's an '05 double cab sport. I already own the TRD seat covers for the front seats, so I was wondering if there are any decent, affordable options that fellow owners have for the rear seat. I know Wet Okole is the bomb, but short of selling my TRD covers and starting over with a full set of Okoles, what else is out there that will keep the eventual Cheerios and barf off my seats?

Ideally, I want something that will allow me to flip the back down to access the storage compartments that are both under and behind the seats. Due to the 60/40 bench design, I would imagine that the back seat cover would consist of 4 pieces.

Anyways, I found some threads for CoverKing through Costco and on eBay. Any other quality products out there that may be a little cheaper? I can swing $150 for the CoverKing, but if there's something cheaper that fits well, I'd prefer to go with that.

Thanks all.
  2. Jun 28, 2010 at 2:25 AM

Trap Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Indego Ink TRD OR
    Electric Tail Gate Lock, EZ Down + Cable Mod, Galvanized Underbody, DK 9000, CloudRider SS Grill insert. BakFlip HD, Cabin Air Filter mod, Alarm, Zero Rust !
    Never underestimate the power of a child to figure out a way despite your careful planning. They will find a solution to defeat you. Resistance is futile.
  3. Jun 28, 2010 at 3:01 AM

ToucanV13 You think I was rollin out here naked?

Feb 21, 2008
    San Diego and Colorado
    Infideled out TRD Sport 4X4
    285/70 Hankook AT-M, Window vents, TRD CAI, TRD Cat-back exhaust with WickedFlow can, AFE Throttle Body Spacer, Billy 5100 @ 2.5 and 1" block rear, RBP nerf bars, Halo HIDs, 20% tint up front
    King seat covers through costco
To Top