1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Orange County CAF's: up to no good

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Nicklovin, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Dec 2, 2016 at 9:52 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    Fuck yhea:yes::yes:
    Any ladys to help keep those sheets warm?

ODNAREM, Nicklovin[OP] and goblue82 like this.
  2. Dec 2, 2016 at 9:53 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Toy Stuff..... Faktor Amber lights on in the grill. Under front bumper led rock lighting. Center counsel c.b mod with under the hood p.a. Anytime foglight mod. R.G.B tape light for inside toekick lighting. Front and back. Front weathertech floor mats. De-Baged except TOY on tailgate. FJ style 6 speed shifter knob. Rubber tacoma bed mat. Trd exhaust. Trd 16in beadlocker style wheels. Electrical a/c 115volt plug/usb mod next to passenger knee. Fox 2.5 coilovers. Icon 2.0's in the rear. Rear locker any-time mod. Abs kill switch mod. All Pro ISF front skid Pelfrey built front differential skid Baja design pro pods Rigid pods CBI pods brackets Mobtown tailgate guard RIP Mobtown Caliraised rear amber pod lights CJ Jumper- map, running, amber fog, reverse, and license plate led bulbs Pedal Commander
    Spencer and G in the shower? lol
    Jk

3. Dec 2, 2016 at 9:54 PM
    goblue82

goblue82 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    The Dude Abides
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    Click muh sig
    As legal as you giving a pink dick a blowjob on a city street.
    :der:

4. Dec 2, 2016 at 9:54 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    No troubles yet

ODNAREM and goblue82 like this.
  5. Dec 2, 2016 at 9:54 PM
    WheelInTheSky

WheelInTheSky Ramblin' Man

Member:
    First Name:
    G
    Jackson Hole
    Vehicle:
    02 XtraCab 4x4 SR5-speed
    Yeah, just testing you. Had to make sure you knew who you were! Getting the truck back on all 4 wheels was tricky. Broke a screw jack before using a come-a-long hand winch tied to some piece of desert foliage to tip it back over. Didn't bother removing plugs to hand crank oil out, just twisted the key and my sweet baby fired right up like it was nothing.
    TEST!! IT WAS A TEST!
    Fucking Cleghorn a year and a half ago because my dumbass just HAD to flex out on a rock. My buddy was yelling at me on the first 8 attempts that I was gonna tip the truck... guess I showed him.

eccracer104, MotoEd, ODNAREM and 4 others like this.
  6. Dec 2, 2016 at 9:54 PM
    goblue82

Member:
    First Name:
    The Dude Abides
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    Click muh sig
    Lol. Cochino.

ODNAREM and TXpro4X4[QUOTED] like this.
  7. Dec 2, 2016 at 9:54 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    All the time bro!:anonymous:

8. Dec 2, 2016 at 9:55 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Lol!
    G!:fistbump:

9. Dec 2, 2016 at 9:57 PM
    WheelInTheSky

Member:
    First Name:
    G
    Jackson Hole
    Vehicle:
    02 XtraCab 4x4 SR5-speed
    :fistbump:u guys are freakin awesomeeee

ODNAREM, dtaco06 and goblue82 like this.
  10. Dec 2, 2016 at 9:57 PM
    goblue82

Member:
    First Name:
    The Dude Abides
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    Click muh sig
    I have a couple come-a-longs in my rig as of my pre death valley check list. Well played, G. Well played.

ODNAREM and TXpro4X4 like this.
  11. Dec 2, 2016 at 9:59 PM
    WheelInTheSky

Member:
    First Name:
    G
    Jackson Hole
    Vehicle:
    02 XtraCab 4x4 SR5-speed
    Good on ya, I didn't have one in my truck, it was by sheer luck that a couple of tacos came bounding up the trail about 40min after I tipped and offered the use of theirs:D

I still feel bad, I had no money to give dude for the come-a-long but I know he was gonna throw it away after. Gotta respect a man for being wise enough to consider a come-a-long single use! My dumbass aint that bright..

12. Dec 2, 2016 at 10:00 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Come alone single use? plz?

13. Dec 2, 2016 at 10:06 PM
    goblue82

Member:
    First Name:
    The Dude Abides
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    Click muh sig
    The integrity of them is lost after something like that. I threw away a ratchet strap after we used it to hold a uca to a spindle after a bolt sheared off. You kinda gotta do that. They serve their purpose for a casualty and afterwards they can't be trusted again.

Which reminds me, Sam's club has the exact ratchet straps we used on sale right meow:

1107161257_HDR.jpg

14. Dec 2, 2016 at 10:10 PM
    goblue82

Member:
    First Name:
    The Dude Abides
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    Click muh sig
    Sam's club. I was there today. 4 fantastic straps for a 20 dollar bill. Worth its weight in gold on the trail. They're proven.

15. Dec 2, 2016 at 10:13 PM
    TXpro4X4

TXpro4X4 Fuck Cancer!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TOY
    Ah yes. use and forget

ODNAREM, itaro and goblue82[QUOTED] like this.
  16. Dec 2, 2016 at 10:17 PM
    WheelInTheSky

Member:
    First Name:
    G
    Jackson Hole
    Vehicle:
    02 XtraCab 4x4 SR5-speed
    Always remember never to trust equipment. Even if it's first use, expect it to fail. Winches, ratchet straps, dildos, donuts. You never know until ya blow.

17. Dec 2, 2016 at 10:21 PM
    HAVVOKK

HAVVOKK Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Vehicle:
    2014 DGAF Long Bed
    Fucking look it up
    Sup fool

18. Dec 2, 2016 at 10:22 PM
    goblue82

Member:
    First Name:
    The Dude Abides
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    Click muh sig
    Redundant gear saves lives. True story.

ODNAREM likes this.
  19. Dec 2, 2016 at 10:22 PM
    goblue82

Member:
    First Name:
    The Dude Abides
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    Click muh sig
    Here comes trouble.

eccracer104 and ODNAREM like this.
  20. Dec 2, 2016 at 10:23 PM
    Willbeck

Willbeck Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Huntington Beach
    Vehicle:
    00 Reg Cab 4x4
    Bug deflector
    I totally signed up. You're all so mean.

goblue82 likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top