1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Orchard Supply closing 40% to 80% off sale

Discussion in 'Garage / Workshop' started by TK-422, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Oct 17, 2018 at 1:12 AM
    TK-422

TK-422 [OP] Toyota! Oh what a feeling.

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    So Cal - SCV
    Vehicle:
    2015 4Runner TEP
    Toytech 2.5 lift BFG KO2 275-70-17
    Lowes bought the Orchard Supply chain and decided to close all the stores. They are now selling what's left at 40-80% off. I hit up a few stores this week and most didn't have much to offer but I did get a couple of 1 x 2 foot sheets of brass at 80% off $40 - $8.20.

I decided to hit up one more store on my way home last night and they had just gotten two truckloads of new stuff in the night before. I scored a bunch more sheets of Brass, Copper, Aluminum and Anodized aluminum at 80% off. I picked up a bunch more useful stuff at 40-50-80% off. Hinges, all thread, aluminum rod, steel wood and assorted hardware.

[​IMG]

The biggest score was the metric machine screws. Most of the bins had been picked thru but for some reason they were untouched. I grabbed all the 3mm to 6mm stock. I use these all the time for 3D printed projects.

[​IMG]

I ended up with about $2000 retail in stuff for $260. If you have one in your area you might want to check it out.

2. Nov 9, 2018 at 3:33 PM
    MSN88longbed

MSN88longbed Sporty Shorty

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Goleta, CA
    Vehicle:
    2014 Single Cab 4x4, Auto, Blinding White
    Kings all around, Method 306, Cooper STT Pro 265 75/R16, JBL amp, Morel Speakers, Undercover tonneau, Alcan leafs, SOS sliders, RCI skids, SSO Slimline, Engo winch.
    Now you tell me....:facepalm:

Products Discussed in

To Top