1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ordered Dynomax!!

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by Jpf8653, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Jpf8653

Jpf8653 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Revtek 3" lift, Tinted Windows Wheels n' Tires Door Sill Protectors Rockford fosgate P3 shallow w/ alpine mono 500 amp in a MR MARV PORTED box Weathertech floor liner Rear TSB Pioneer 3200BT Double Din touch screen
    After debating and taking polls on the topic. I chose to 1st make a muffler my next mod and 2nd to make it a catback instead of just swapping mufflers.
    My reason was the truck is brand new and while basically switching out the mufflers is the same thing as a catback, minus pipe size and metal makeup, i just felt like i was takeing short cuts in my mods.
    I ordered it from summitracing.com shipped $268. It is the dynomax ultra flo SS welded catback system. Want ship till end of the month since its on backorder everywhere but i will post pics and attempt a sound clip when i get it.

2. Jedidiah

Jedidiah TakeItEasy

Member:
    Oregon
    BHLM Bilstein 5100's BFG AT 285's HID (6000K) Maglite Grillcraft Grill debadged
    Nice! Let me know what you think of the dynomax system.

3. HOSS454

HOSS454 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Pukalani
    Vehicle:
    08 Sport
    Bolt ons here and there
    congrats on your catback purchase. im pretty sure you are gonna love it cuz i love the sound from mine. had it for over a year now. it sounds stock when you are idling but when you stomp it, youll definitely hear it. enjoy!

To Top