1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ordered sliders

Discussion in 'CBI Off-Road Fab' started by addicted7369, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Feb 18, 2014 at 5:57 AM
    addicted7369

addicted7369 [OP] She Thinks My Tacoma is Sexy

Member:
    First Name:
    Al
    Middlesex County, N.J.
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma Sport DCSB 4X4
    Toytek 3" ultimate lift Billstein 1500 coilovers, and Light Racing UCA's with AAL in the rear, Mickey Thompson classic lock III rims with color matched powder coated color rings,with 285/75R16 General Grabber AT2 tires led tail lights , T-Rex Billet grill, HID reverse lights, FLYZEYE V2W led lights, throttle body spacer, and K&N air filter, Kenwood head unit, Rockford Fosgate punch 6 1/2" speakers, 6x9 Rockford Fosgate punch speakers,1 inch Rockford Fosgate prime tweeters, 5%tint all around, CBI rock sliders, Cobra 19 CB with 3' firestik antenna, 6 1/2" lightforce 170's behind grill, redline elite hood struts, retro fit HID projector head light with halos and demon eyes, weather tech floor liners, led interior lights, truxzedo low profile bed cover, rear diff relocation mod, anytime fog light mod.
    Hey what's up? I ordered a set of sliders on 2/17/14 and later that day got an email from CBI saying that they were shipped that day, I was holy crap that was fast. I am very impressed with how quickly my order was filled and shipped. Nathan from CBI is very professional and that is a great company. CBI you guys rock:woot:

2. Feb 18, 2014 at 6:25 AM
    CBI Offroad Fab

CBI Offroad Fab Member Vendor

Member:
    Idaho Falls, ID
    Vehicle:
    Everything Toyota!
    Thanks for the props, glad we could help man. Enjoy those sliders.

To Top