1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

OttoNavi OEM Look Navigation for Tacoma 05+ ( Review )

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by sytfu510, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Oct 27, 2015 at 1:43 PM
    goanywhere0004

goanywhere0004 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Junoh
    Vehicle:
    your car may be fast, but mine can go anywhere
  2. Oct 27, 2015 at 1:45 PM
    goanywhere0004

goanywhere0004 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Junoh
    Vehicle:
    I have spoken with OttoNavi and I was told that those problems can be fixed? Have tried to contact them and see what is covered under the warranty

Also how long have you had the radio for

3. Nov 2, 2015 at 4:19 PM
    goanywhere0004

goanywhere0004 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Junoh
    Vehicle:
    I am on the verge of purchasing this unit...maybe a early black friday gift to myself...keep you guys posted...

if there is any thought or feedback before i make the final decision it would be appreciated...thanks in advance

4. Nov 2, 2015 at 4:45 PM
    sytfu510

sytfu510 [OP] Instagram: tacoma510

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    06 DBL Cab Long Bed TRD Sport
    Dirt Designs LT kit front and 3 link kit rear SCS Wheels BAMF rack, bumper ,sliders
    Mine is sitting in a box in my garage. Unit stopped working, fan is loud, nav would crash under prolong use. And now system has inconsistent audio. Sometimes it has audio and others does not. I just pulled it and got a aftermarket radio, it's unfortunate as for what this unit costs it should last longer. I did love the OEM look though. Maybe the newer models with the android operating system work better. Mine was one of the first, I got it nearly 3 years ago.

5. Nov 11, 2015 at 9:28 AM
    goanywhere0004

goanywhere0004 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Junoh
    Vehicle:
    Do you happen to have a picture of your current radio? Thinking of maybe going with the Dash Kit + a double din radio....not sure if that will give it the OEM look...

6. Nov 11, 2015 at 12:16 PM
    KeithB

KeithB Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    Cheshire, CT
    Vehicle:
    SWB '09 Tacoma DCSB Sport 4x4
    Wheels and Tires: 17x8" Ultra Goliath wheels with P285/70R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3/W tires, Suspension: Fox coilovers set at 2", TC UCA's, 1.5" lift 3 leaf pack with overload left in Other: TRD SS exhaust, Pioneer AVIC 4100 H/U with Android Auto (awesomeness), sat radio bluetooth, Accessories: Toyota roof rack, black Toyota running board steps, cargo divider, weathertech floor liners, Literider roll up soft tonneau, thule bars over tonneau, USB ports front and rear, seat heaters, birddawg mirror riser Cosmetic: window tint, grillcraft black mesh upper/lower grill, vinyl armrest in doors, Clazzio black seat covers with blue stitch, Redline steering wheel wrap Lighting: fogs only mod, back up lights, amber interior accent lighting, amber 10" LED light bar in hood scoop, 33" LED bar behind the lower grill, amber lamin-x on fog lights, Tacomabeast headlights and matching tails.
    Do you want it? I replaced it in June and am loving the android auto on my new pioneer. Pay for shipping and you can have it. Otherwise I may take a sledge to it:devil:

7. Nov 25, 2015 at 2:18 PM
    goanywhere0004

goanywhere0004 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Junoh
    Vehicle:
    whats wrong with the unit?

8. Nov 25, 2015 at 2:32 PM
    KeithB

KeithB Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Keith
    Cheshire, CT
    Vehicle:
    SWB '09 Tacoma DCSB Sport 4x4
    Wheels and Tires: 17x8" Ultra Goliath wheels with P285/70R17 Falken Wildpeak AT3/W tires, Suspension: Fox coilovers set at 2", TC UCA's, 1.5" lift 3 leaf pack with overload left in Other: TRD SS exhaust, Pioneer AVIC 4100 H/U with Android Auto (awesomeness), sat radio bluetooth, Accessories: Toyota roof rack, black Toyota running board steps, cargo divider, weathertech floor liners, Literider roll up soft tonneau, thule bars over tonneau, USB ports front and rear, seat heaters, birddawg mirror riser Cosmetic: window tint, grillcraft black mesh upper/lower grill, vinyl armrest in doors, Clazzio black seat covers with blue stitch, Redline steering wheel wrap Lighting: fogs only mod, back up lights, amber interior accent lighting, amber 10" LED light bar in hood scoop, 33" LED bar behind the lower grill, amber lamin-x on fog lights, Tacomabeast headlights and matching tails.
    Everything listed on the last dozen posts

9. Nov 25, 2015 at 2:40 PM
    goanywhere0004

goanywhere0004 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Junoh
    Vehicle:
    lol but china makes everything these days.... =(

Products Discussed in

To Top