1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Out with the old, in with the new.

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by T-rev, Apr 7, 2011.

1. Apr 7, 2011 at 2:54 PM
    T-rev

T-rev [OP] Resident Mall Crawler

Member:
    Tempe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD Offroad
    So here's the deal, I currently have a Revtek 3" coil spacer with 1.5" rear blocks that I am soon removing and replacing with Eibach 1.6" coils and 5100's all around :D. I already have the TSB leaf springs so I do not plan on doing an AAL. Later on I will also be getting new UCA's as well (haven't started my research here, but open to hear suggestions). I have been searching for a couple months and decided this would be the ideal lift for me, so you can see I am pretty determined on getting this setup. I plan on setting the front Bilsteins at the 0.85" setting to net me around 2.5" of lift in the front matched with the TSB rear springs. What I am looking for is a level stance. Can anyone can verify this will sit level? I really would rather not have it be nose high unless I was actually long travel. So please, if anybody has this setup or something similar and can verify this please chime in.

With my current setup the rear sits a bit higher, the front has sagged a bit since this photo is out dated but the TSB springs are settled in the pic. Just giving a general idea of how it sits now.
    [​IMG]

2. Apr 7, 2011 at 2:58 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    it may be level at first, but once the springs settle in the rear.....it may be a bit higher in the front. 1.75 on the billies with stock coils usually makes it pretty level.....but im not too sure on the eibachs.

3. Apr 7, 2011 at 3:06 PM
    T-rev

T-rev [OP] Resident Mall Crawler

Member:
    Tempe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD Offroad
    I have had the TSB springs done for awhile now, so I am sure they are done settling. As of now the truck sits higher in the rear, but I am thinking it will be a bit more balanced once I pull out the blocks. It looks like the front coils have sagged since installing the lift. All this makes it a bit more complicated, I will add a recent picture of how it sits now to my OP.

4. Apr 8, 2011 at 5:57 AM
    Burns

Burns Excellent Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    17 DCSB Off-Road
    Bilstein 5100's @ 2.0", Wheelers 1.5" AAL, 265/75/16 Firestone Destination AT2's
    I have the Eibach springs on my truck and I definitely did not get 1.6" of lift, I got a little over 1" of lift. Just an FYI

5. Apr 8, 2011 at 4:17 PM
    wolfdog2314

wolfdog2314 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma 4x4 Sport
    Eibach coils. 5100's all around. AAL. WickedFlow
    I have eibachs and 5100s at .85 with 2 inch AAL. I still have rake. Lifts been on for about 5 months and it still has rake.

You should sit pretty level with 1.5 AAL.

6. Apr 8, 2011 at 5:30 PM
    Sublime

Sublime Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD 4x4
    Icon/All Pro.....chopped for 35's
    Whats your front and rear measurements? You'll be .5" lower in the front (approx) and loosing 1.5" in the rear.

7. Apr 8, 2011 at 7:48 PM
    MtnTopCanuck

MtnTopCanuck Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dwayne
    BC
    Vehicle:
    Indigo Ink DC LB 4x4 Taco
    Icons LR UCA's Deaver 10 Pack Spidertrax TAG Wincher & Multicarrier Budbuilt Front Skidplate N-Fab Wheel-2-Wheels AFE CAI & Catback 2nd af removed 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers Grillcraft ARE Z Cap Weathertechs DRL's Visors
    I have Eibachs on 5100's set at .85 with Toytec Taco Lean spacer and my measurement from center of wheel vertically to fender is 22" L&R with a 100lb bumper.

Products Discussed in

To Top