1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Overheating problem

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by KenpachiZaraki, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Jul 18, 2009 at 2:58 PM
    KenpachiZaraki

KenpachiZaraki [OP] Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex •﹏•
    Lubbock
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD. 325/275/365 SBD
    ALL POSER- Afe Pro Dry S drop in filter, 3" AP leaf pack, Eibach w/5100's up front, 5100's rear, Fog Light Mod, ABS off mod, Dash Light MOD, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, Wicked Flow Bitches MAX Muffler, 4" floods, 20", 43" light bars, 265/75/16 Hankook Dynapro ATm, oil catch can, rear diff breather relocate, Custome Sliders, SOS concepts Front bumper, Demon Eye Mod, backlit TRD emblem on bumper, Morimoto D2S projectors,
    Thanks guys for all the help!! Turns out it was my fan clutch and not my water pump like I had originally thought. All your help is greatly appreciated and it helped me to narrow down the problem. Not I can sit in traffic with the a/c on and not have my truck overheat.

If anyone one shall ever attempt this please not that you will have to remove the fan shroud AND fan TOGETHER. It will also require removal of the upper radiator hose and a littlte bit of coolant. Two screws on the fan shroud, 4 on the fan pulley, two hose clamps on the upper radiator hose, 1 qt of coolant, 9 clips on top of the shroud and you're in buisiness. (Mind you not in that order). Ill try and post some pics up of my install incase anyone has to do this. Thanks again guys!

Products Discussed in

To Top