1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pace edwards jackrabbit 2009 taco

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by taco man31, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Nov 22, 2008 at 2:01 PM
    taco man31

taco man31 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hi guys i just got a jackrabbit roll top bed cover for my 09 tacoma. Looks great and works even better. Only one problem. The canister that houses the cover when its open sits on both bed rails. If anyone has noticed the rear of the bed right behind the cab is about and inch shorter then the bed rails. This allows water to get in on the far ends of the canister. Anyone else with this problem? any solutions?

2. Nov 22, 2008 at 2:27 PM
    rhoppas

rhoppas Land of Oz

Member:
    Topeka, KS
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab V6 TRD Sport Tow
    Earnhardt Cannons, Terra Grapplers, Viper alarm, Hunter4x4 Bull Bar, 6" Pro Comp Off-Road lights, extra set of bed D-rings, Chrome exhaust tip, Metra Ipod/MP3 adapter, Garmin GPS, CarriageWorks grill, Maglite mounted to driver seat, 9" Stubbie Antenna, WeatherTech floor liners, Saddleman Neoprene seat covers, DeeZee bed mat
    Sorry, i had to do it....

:worthless:

3. Mar 8, 2009 at 11:43 PM
    george3

george3 Well-Known Member

Member:
    new jersey
    Vehicle:
    tacoma
    Seat belt beeper, Cabelas (Weathertech) floor liner gray, Covercraft Seat Savers in Taupe, Protecta Heavy Duty Rubber Truck Bed Mat, Pop n Lock PL5200, Pace Edwards Full Metal JackRabbit, Wolverine oil pan heater, Scangauge2, afe pro dry s filter, Remote Underbody 4 Piece LED Light Kit (White) used as Bed light, DIY Washable Cabin Air Filter, PA15-TOY, 4x4 Illuminated Switch, full synthetic, Redline Tuning Hood Support, Smittybilt Nerf Steps black powder-coated
    The "D" rubber thing fills in the gap on mine. Maybe I'm not getting what you are talking about.

To Top