1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pacific Stereo

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by AeroCooper, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Jun 4, 2010 at 9:53 AM
    AeroCooper

AeroCooper [OP] Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)

Member:
    VT
    Vehicle:
    2014 Barcelona Sport Access Cab 4x4
    Leveled with 5100s @ 1.75", Hankook Dynapro AT/m, Ultra Maverick wheels, N-Fab side steps, WeatherTech floor liners, EGR in-channel rain guards, TRD shift knob for 10 extra mpg, Gentex 177 auto dim rear view mirror with compass and temp, CompuStar remote start, Muth heated signal mirrors, disable AC with defrost mod
    Just wanted to make everyone aware of Pacific Stereo is they are not already. What a great company!! They have a price match feature that does all the work for you, and it saved me over $60 on the Alpine CDA-117 that I just ordered. You just click the item you are interested in, then click the Price Match button, and it searches the web and automatically gives you the best price on the web.
    I had previously spent a lot of time looking for the best price on this stereo, and went with Pacific Stereo even though they weren't the cheapest, because of other factors. So I was pleasantly surprised to end up with the best price after all, plus the best service all in one....sweet deal!! :thumbsup:

To Top