1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Passenger power door lock

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by glwood6, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Jul 26, 2009 at 1:25 PM
    glwood6

glwood6 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    '13 MGM AC 4x4 TRD OR
    Husky front mud flaps, OEM bed mat, 3D floor mats, Wet Okole seat covers, fog lights anytime mod, rear diff breather extension, aluminum Relentless tailgate reinforcement, NWexpo corner gussets, 265/75-16 Hankook Dynapro ATM
    Usually if you turn the the key in the driver's side lock twice, it will unlock the door on the passenger side...stopped working today. I can unlock both doors from passenger side, but I have to open the door and use the button on the arm rest now on the driver's side...is there something I can check to get that working again?

Thanks

2. Jul 27, 2009 at 10:03 AM
    glwood6

glwood6 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Albuquerque, NM
    Vehicle:
    '13 MGM AC 4x4 TRD OR
    Husky front mud flaps, OEM bed mat, 3D floor mats, Wet Okole seat covers, fog lights anytime mod, rear diff breather extension, aluminum Relentless tailgate reinforcement, NWexpo corner gussets, 265/75-16 Hankook Dynapro ATM
    You guys are burying me with suggestions...stop! stop!

J/K...anyway, it started working again, so never mind. I think the toasty weather here lately had maybe been the reason it quit working, but just guessing.

To Top