1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Paying online! HELP!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by TacoTown, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Mar 21, 2010 at 7:10 PM
    TacoTown

TacoTown [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chase
    Arlington, TX
    Vehicle:
    2010 DC PreRunnser SR5 Pyrite Mica
    My payment is due on the 20th of each month and i enrolled for the online bill pay. Well, the 20th was yesterday and I made the payment on the 18th but the ToyotaFinancialServices website says my payment is still in process 3 days later and the money has not been taken out of the bank yet!!

Does anyone have any guidance for me?? This is ridiculous ive never EVER been late on a payment of any type before and now its saying ill likely have a late fee.

This is crap. I need help!

2. Mar 21, 2010 at 7:13 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    DC or New Jersey - Depends on the day....
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Being that the 20th was a weekend- I doubt they will hit you for a late fee. But keep your eye on it.

3. Mar 21, 2010 at 7:17 PM
    tinker_troy

tinker_troy Wo die weißen Frauen an?

Member:
    WA
    It usually takes about two business days to post.

4. Mar 21, 2010 at 7:17 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Airaid Short Ram Intake, 285x75R16 Mickey Thompson MTZs, 16" Konig Countersteer rims, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Yeah, I wouldn't worry it. It'll say on the payment to Toyota that it was made before the 20th.

5. Mar 21, 2010 at 7:18 PM
    81shark

81shark Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2006 Base Access CP1
    not a whole lot happens in teh banking world over the weekend.

6. Mar 21, 2010 at 7:22 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    DC or New Jersey - Depends on the day....
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    I guess this is a good question to ask too- Is this the FIRST payment you are making....or have you been making them for a while already?? Cause if they have been going thru before- I wouldn't worry about it at all.

7. Mar 21, 2010 at 7:46 PM
    Tactical Tacoma

Tactical Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Seth
    McKinney, TX
    Vehicle:
    '12 MGM DCSB Sport 4WD
    ARB air compressor, ARB rear air locker, sPOD switch panel in sunglass holder, OME Front & rear shocks, 885x coils, Dakar leaf springs, Icon tubular UCA's, Flowmaster 40 Series Exhaust, aFe Pro Dry, TRD Sport wheels powder coated anthracite, FJ TRD center caps, Thule roof rack, 886 fog lights for reverse light mod, CSjumper LED DTRL's, Nokya Yellow fogs, plastidipped lower valence, Weathertechs, Wet Okoles. And MANY MORE MODS, READ BUILD!
    I had the same problem one month because their website was down for 3 days and my payment was due on 1 of these 3 days, so I called TFS (Toyota Financial Services) and asked them about it. They said that EVERY month NO MATTER WHAT you have a 10 day grace period (apparently by law?). So technically you have until the 30th for payment to be posted

8. Mar 21, 2010 at 7:58 PM
    weidjd

weidjd Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '10 DC TRD OR 4x
    Saw COs/RR,TSB + 1.5AAl, LR UCAs
    It says to give two day advance. I have not had a problem.

9. Mar 22, 2010 at 4:48 AM
    Fortech

Fortech Well-Known Member

Member:
    CANADA
    Vehicle:
    2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
    Bilstein 5100's, rear TSB, Firestone bags
    Is this something you have to physically log into every month and wire money similar to Paypal?

Wouldn't having the payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account be much more convenient?

10. Mar 22, 2010 at 5:18 AM
    Jimmyjohn

Jimmyjohn Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Big Sky Country Montana
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5 4x4 DLB CAB
    Smitty Blt Bull Bar& Skid Plate, PIAA 525SMR lights
    That's what I do. It is taken right out of our checking every month and I don't have to worry about it.

11. Mar 22, 2010 at 5:19 AM
    Taco4x4NC

Taco4x4NC Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Western North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 DC/LB "Pytrite Mica/Katzkin leather
    3m clear bra or Venture, stant locking gas cap, Shield, front windows tinted, weathertechs, ARE "Z" topper. Sockmonkey decal, Billy 5100's x 4 corners, Eibach coils, Toytec 1.5 AAL. Michelin 265/75/16 MS2's, Grillcraft MX series/TOYOTA badging. FJ/SE TRD Anthracite gray wheels. Katzkin leather/heated seats.
    Every now and then when you wake up at night, due to a computer glich,
    make sure you peer out the window "da grim repo man" might be hooking it up:D

just teasin dude, you'll be fine. Call em if it makes you feel better.

12. Mar 22, 2010 at 7:18 AM
    wht09taco

wht09taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    Northern NY
    Vehicle:
    White 09 v6 4x4 sport
    Call them if you have any question they seem to be real friendly.

My 1st bill didn't show up on time and I called them they said that it happens some times but just to make sure I made the 1st payment over the phone.. The bill showed up 3 days later.....

13. Mar 22, 2010 at 7:47 AM
    WVtriple

WVtriple Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    WV eastern panhandle
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Satoshi grill mod, Redline Tuning Hood struts and tailgate E-Z down, HID headlights and fogs, LED tail lamp upgrade, TRD exhaust, FJ TRD Anthracite Wheels, T-REX eyelids, power sunroof, 5100 Billies and ToyTec AAL, K&N drop-in, TRD seatcovers, Weathertech floor mats, Fog light any-time mod, Pop-n-lock, slotted front rotors with ceramic pads, BenWa power rear slider mod, blackout badges, and blacked out center stack and console. 7" HID's behind the grill. LED light bar in the lower grill. Trailer plug relocate. Auxiliary reverse LED's wired in to be manual or auto on when in reverse.
    I write it down in my check book, just like any other entry. Then when something happens I can reference that number, and give them hell for their F*^K up, CYA

To Top