1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pelfreybilt Dometic Fridge Summer GB Extravaganza 2018

Discussion in 'Non-automotive Group Buys' started by Pelfreybilt, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Jul 26, 2018 at 7:14 AM
    Pelfreybilt

Pelfreybilt [OP] Pelfreybilt Off-Road, Inc.

Member:
    First Name:
    Pelfreybilt
    El Cajon, California
    Vehicle:
    2014 4Runner
    ~ Pelfreybilt aluminum 4runner front bumper and Rocksliders coated by Line-X San Diego ~ Baja Designs- LED Lighting Grill with LED lightbar & 40" roof rack lightbar ~ Rigid Industries rock lights ~ Front Runner Outfitters roof rack, fridge slide & bottle opener ~ CVT Rooftop Tent & Awning ~ Goose Gear storage drawers ~ Katzkin Leather seat covers ~ Switch-Pro control kit ~ Factor 55 Flatlink ~ WARN VR8000-S Winch ~ Fuel Offroad Trophy Wheels ~ Goodyear Kevlar Tires ~ ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 5 kit. Appx 2.5" lift ~ ARB lockers, skid plates & 50qt Fridge ~ JL Audio custom stereo system
    Hey guys,

I wanted to do a very simple GB for the Dometic fridge/freezers.
    [​IMG]
    Link to Website: https://www.dometic.com/en-us/us/pr...refrigeration/rv-boat-and-truck-refrigerators

The group buy will run until August 15th and will go as follows:
    Everyone gets 5% off, 20+ will get 10% and 40+ gets 15%

I am running this on these forums:
    Tundras.com
    4Runners.com
    Tacomaworld.com (obviously)
    Tacoma3g.com
    Toyota-4Runner.org
    Expeditionportal.com

If we get 50+ orders I will extend the discount even further and add in a bonus item.

To be a part of the GB please shoot me your:
    Full name
    Phone number
    Email
    Billing/shipping address
    EXACT model of fridge and accessory you are wanting to get
    TO MICHAEL@PELFREYBILT.COM

I will keep a running tally on here and the other forums of everyone involved so you can see how many there are. Doing a GB like this requires a lot of work so you must make a deposit on the fridge if not paying in full as realistically we don't have time on top of our schedules to create the orders for people who will just end up dropping out. The deposit would be 25% of the fridge cost.

If you are "in" Please comment in the GB and also send me a DM or email (email is preferred).

These are not a Pelfreybilt Off-Road product so once the group buy has ended we will send in all orders and they will be fulfilled as Dometic can fulfill them (which in our experience has been quickly)

JLee, SR-71A and tacomavoyager like this.
  2. Jul 26, 2018 at 7:14 AM
    snowtank

snowtank Where the fuck did my beer go!

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    11 txpro dcsb 08 trd sprt dcsb
    Some stuff here and there....
    First. Will you call my wife and talk her into it? Tell her we can have ice cream camping

3. Jul 26, 2018 at 7:40 AM
    Pelfreybilt

Member:
    First Name:
    Pelfreybilt
    El Cajon, California
    Vehicle:
    2014 4Runner
    ~ Pelfreybilt aluminum 4runner front bumper and Rocksliders coated by Line-X San Diego ~ Baja Designs- LED Lighting Grill with LED lightbar & 40" roof rack lightbar ~ Rigid Industries rock lights ~ Front Runner Outfitters roof rack, fridge slide & bottle opener ~ CVT Rooftop Tent & Awning ~ Goose Gear storage drawers ~ Katzkin Leather seat covers ~ Switch-Pro control kit ~ Factor 55 Flatlink ~ WARN VR8000-S Winch ~ Fuel Offroad Trophy Wheels ~ Goodyear Kevlar Tires ~ ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 5 kit. Appx 2.5" lift ~ ARB lockers, skid plates & 50qt Fridge ~ JL Audio custom stereo system
    IT is true. We seent it.

snowtank[QUOTED] likes this.
  4. Jul 26, 2018 at 7:56 AM
    snowtank

snowtank Where the fuck did my beer go!

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    11 txpro dcsb 08 trd sprt dcsb
    Some stuff here and there....
    We have! Maybe she will start making cobbler more often too! :fingerscrossed:

5. Jul 26, 2018 at 8:20 AM
    JLee

JLee The Man! Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Jerry
    Benicia, CA
    Vehicle:
    02 Extra cab SAS Linked front and rear
    I lost track thousands of dollars ago.
    Nice to see these gaining traction we became a dealer as well :proposetoast:

6. Jul 26, 2018 at 8:23 AM
    Pelfreybilt

Member:
    First Name:
    Pelfreybilt
    El Cajon, California
    Vehicle:
    2014 4Runner
    Agreed

snowtank[QUOTED] likes this.
  7. Jul 26, 2018 at 8:23 AM
    Pelfreybilt

Member:
    First Name:
    Pelfreybilt
    El Cajon, California
    Vehicle:
    2014 4Runner
    We got on with them at OEW this year and were sold on their product. Already have a few of them

JLee[QUOTED] and snowtank like this.
  8. Jul 26, 2018 at 8:59 AM
    Admiral_Akbar

Admiral_Akbar Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '17
    Can these be run year-round (maybe in garage) to freeze...hmmmm...breastmilk? Asking for a friend.

9. Jul 26, 2018 at 9:24 AM
    Pelfreybilt

Member:
    First Name:
    Pelfreybilt
    El Cajon, California
    Vehicle:
    2014 4Runner
    Yes they can!

Admiral_Akbar likes this.
  10. Jul 26, 2018 at 10:06 AM
    Murphinator

Murphinator Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    SoCal
    Vehicle:
    14 DCSB 4x4
    Beware to anyone who thinks they need a cfx 95. This mug is HUGE. Like seriously I am returning it today huge. I under estimated the size of this behemoth. Takes up my whole back seat.

Pelfreybilt[OP] likes this.
  11. Jul 30, 2018 at 12:13 PM
    Pelfreybilt

Member:
    First Name:
    Pelfreybilt
    El Cajon, California
    Vehicle:
    2014 4Runner
    IT is quite large, agreed haha

Murphinator[QUOTED] likes this.
  12. Jul 31, 2018 at 6:53 PM
    JusCampin

JusCampin Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD OR DCLB
    I'm having trouble deciding between the CFX 50w and the CFX 65w. Anyone have experience with either? Looks like they have the same footprint just a difference in height.

13. Aug 1, 2018 at 7:45 AM
    cemented

cemented Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    Portland, OR
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD PRO Cement AT Maggy 87mm
    Do you have an updated head count?

14. Aug 1, 2018 at 11:35 AM
    Pelfreybilt

Member:
    First Name:
    Pelfreybilt
    El Cajon, California
    Vehicle:
    2014 4Runner
    At 4 now I believe

15. Aug 4, 2018 at 8:37 AM
    willp07

willp07 Don't tread on me

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Bay Area, CA
    Vehicle:
    13' DoubleCab Long Bed TRD Sport
    Icon Stage 9 TRD 17" Semas on 285/70/17 Toyos Pelfrey IFS and Mid Skids Pelfrey Aluminum Front Bumper Regeared and ARBs On board Air Snugtop Cap with Yakima tracks Rhino Roof Rack Bedslide When in adventure mode I run an RTT, Fridge and all the stereotypical OAF crap Misc BS mods
    Is the discount price including shipping and CA tax?

Debating returning the 63qt ARB I just bought to get a 75dzw. I know that model was $900 shipped with the last GB Ramonortiz55 just ran and he's going to be running another soon.

16. Aug 6, 2018 at 10:32 AM
    Pelfreybilt

Member:
    First Name:
    Pelfreybilt
    El Cajon, California
    Vehicle:
    2014 4Runner
    Yes it is, or I can make it be haha. The Dometic will likely be more but you get what you pay for.

17. Aug 6, 2018 at 11:49 AM
    briscoe53

briscoe53 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jesse
    Apex, NC
    Vehicle:
    2015 Toyota Tacoma
    I have the 65 and love it. It holds a good amount of food and doesn't take up too much space in the back of the truck. I have mine on a Dometic slide as well.

JusCampin[QUOTED] likes this.
  18. Aug 6, 2018 at 5:40 PM
    willp07

willp07 Don't tread on me

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Bay Area, CA
    Vehicle:
    13' DoubleCab Long Bed TRD Sport
    Icon Stage 9 TRD 17" Semas on 285/70/17 Toyos Pelfrey IFS and Mid Skids Pelfrey Aluminum Front Bumper Regeared and ARBs On board Air Snugtop Cap with Yakima tracks Rhino Roof Rack Bedslide When in adventure mode I run an RTT, Fridge and all the stereotypical OAF crap Misc BS mods
    Ok how many people are committed right now? Pretty aure a buddy is buying my arb today so im in for the 75dzw. Any chance of getting a slide and/or transit bag with it?

My shipping zip is 95391 there's also a Fastenal nearby in Tracy, CA

Pelfreybilt[OP] likes this.
  19. Aug 6, 2018 at 6:29 PM
    old55guy

old55guy Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    mike
    Vehicle:
    2011 dcsb trd white
    none
    So I"m looking are you guys getting the dual zone or ???? Thinking about the 65 dz ???? do i want a DZ ?
    I need more info on which one most people are useing ?

20. Aug 7, 2018 at 10:47 AM
    Pelfreybilt

Member:
    First Name:
    Pelfreybilt
    El Cajon, California
    Vehicle:
    2014 4Runner
    I wont have shipping until everyone is in when the PO for all of it goes out. I could do a cover most likely for it, the slides however are almost the cost of a small fridge haha. I have 6 in right now.

willp07[QUOTED] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top