1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Keystone State Thread

Discussion in 'North East' started by Tatts521, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Aug 2, 2017 at 4:33 PM
    greengen1

greengen1 upside down in a Taco at 55mph

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Frederick,Md.
    Vehicle:
    99 4runner /2012 Tundra
    3inch Toytec lift ,285/75/16 ,elocker with stock 4.30 gears ,CB ,4ft firestik ,mag lite mount ,roof basket with shovel mounted ,Ultra gauge.And other stuff.
    Good

2. Aug 2, 2017 at 4:37 PM
    Braves95

Braves95 Go Clemson Tigers

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central PA
    Vehicle:
    17 MGM TRD Off Road DCSB P&T 6MT
    Fab Fours Bumper Block Heater Dual Exhaust Flow Master Smittybilt 12k Winch Synthetic Rope Bed Mat Roof Rack Puddle Lights 17" Rockstar Wheels NittoTerra Grapplers Power TailGate Lock Tonneau Cover w/lights Mobtown sliders MT Remote Start Tinted Windows Front And Rear Camera BRC Competition Diff Breather Bed Step Weather tech Floor Mats TRD Pro Tail lights TRD MT Shift Knob ARB dual compressor URD short shifter Kings 2.5 OEM W/remote resi. Click adjuster.
    Just asking to many questions. I don't want to be that guy that just keeps going like a energizer bunny. But it's all good.

3. Aug 2, 2017 at 4:39 PM
    Braves95

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central PA
    Vehicle:
    Fab Fours Bumper Block Heater Dual Exhaust Flow Master Smittybilt 12k Winch Synthetic Rope Bed Mat Roof Rack Puddle Lights 17" Rockstar Wheels NittoTerra Grapplers Power TailGate Lock Tonneau Cover w/lights Mobtown sliders MT Remote Start Tinted Windows Front And Rear Camera BRC Competition Diff Breather Bed Step Weather tech Floor Mats TRD Pro Tail lights TRD MT Shift Knob ARB dual compressor URD short shifter Kings 2.5 OEM W/remote resi. Click adjuster.
    I think it was u that had the leg hurt?

4. Aug 2, 2017 at 4:42 PM
    WBF610

WBF610 Member well known

Member:
    First Name:
    Carey
    Eastern PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 DC OR
    mats, flaps, and stickers. Extang solid fold 2.0. Mobtown sliders and full skids. AVS vents
    We aren't going until Tuesday.

Lol. I was going to say that yesterday, but wasn't sure if it would be offensive!
    :rofl:

5. Aug 2, 2017 at 4:45 PM
    greengen1

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Frederick,Md.
    Vehicle:
    99 4runner /2012 Tundra
    3inch Toytec lift ,285/75/16 ,elocker with stock 4.30 gears ,CB ,4ft firestik ,mag lite mount ,roof basket with shovel mounted ,Ultra gauge.And other stuff.
    Yeah it's still messed up I'm the slow guy you want to take camping in bear country that way all you have to do is out run me . Can't bend it all the way can't kneel on it ,Dr wanted me to go see orthopedic surgeon but I can't no work no money

Braves95[QUOTED] likes this.
  6. Aug 2, 2017 at 4:51 PM
    Braves95

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central PA
    Vehicle:
    So no need for a gun with u around. Hehe.

greengen1[QUOTED] likes this.
  7. Aug 2, 2017 at 4:53 PM
    The Hunter

The Hunter Sailing the high Puddle's

Member:
    First Name:
    Hunter
    Monroe NJ
    Vehicle:
    2011 Submarine
    Flux capacitor and bi-plane wings
    We've all been in your shoes. We know what you are doing and we have all done it. Many moons ago. And we still do it. You are fine to ask all the questions you want but there is a search function and googling anything tacomarelated and putting tacomaworld at the end of it will definitely bring up a thread.

HomerTaco and dziner like this.
  8. Aug 2, 2017 at 4:54 PM
    greengen1

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Frederick,Md.
    Vehicle:
    99 4runner /2012 Tundra
    Well maybe I should have one just to go out fighting

dziner and Braves95[QUOTED] like this.
  9. Aug 2, 2017 at 5:20 PM
    TOYTONKA

TOYTONKA Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    Hatboro, Pa.
    Vehicle:
    2015 tacoma trd sport dclb
    Borla cat back exhaust "touring", K&N cold air intake, weather tech digit fit floor liner front & back, A.R.E. cap w/ bed rug, Redline hood struts, Slow drop tailgate strut, tow hitch d-ring, Transformer badges, window tint
    Hey @loosnut sorry for the short hello this morning, much appreciate the drive by.:thumbsup: Customer was waiting in the office and ofcourse he was in a hurry.

The Hunter and Blackout14 like this.
  10. Aug 2, 2017 at 5:20 PM
    loosnut

loosnut Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    jerry
    feasterville pa
    Vehicle:
    06 dbl cab long bed
    ome 2.5lift leer cap
    @Braves95 is asking all the same questions everyone has.Most people ask a little at a time,cause thats how most of us build our trucks.Braves is lucky enough to be able to build and buy his stuff in a short period of time. He goes out and looks at others trucks to see how the perform,FIRST HAND,not from his computer.He is just gather his info.He is doing it right the first time.Just my .02

HomerTaco, dziner, Blackout14 and 2 others like this.
  11. Aug 2, 2017 at 5:22 PM
    loosnut

Member:
    First Name:
    jerry
    feasterville pa
    Vehicle:
    06 dbl cab long bed
    ome 2.5lift leer cap
    No problem buddy.Was on a test drive so i figured i would swing by.:fistbump:

12. Aug 2, 2017 at 5:26 PM
    Braves95

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central PA
    Vehicle:
    Yes that's true. I try and get everything done at once and then it's done. And I can wheel. I was talking to @stairgod about the rock lights. I thought using the light bar would be good at night. He said when we do the night run in Tennessee it's gonna work better with rock lights. I just wanted to pick his brain. I got the same ones he has. Just trying to figure the mounting. I got a good idea now. Plus I'll do a little mocking up at night to get a better picture.

tacos33 likes this.
  13. Aug 2, 2017 at 5:29 PM
    Braves95

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Central PA
    Vehicle:
    Haha. But ur right. Just run a little faster then u. So ur good to come with me anytime. I'll let my wife and son know u r a little gimpy.

greengen1[QUOTED] likes this.
  14. Aug 2, 2017 at 5:32 PM
    Cooktop86

Cooktop86 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Hatfield, Pa
    Vehicle:
    2017 Tacoma TRD sport MGM
    @Braves95 do you have full skids?

I'm trying to figure out the path to start for the build. I know tires are first but I don't know if I should buy the skids or put some money into something else on the truck.

Braves95 likes this.
  15. Aug 2, 2017 at 5:36 PM
    CorrosiveTendency

CorrosiveTendency When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut

Member:
    First Name:
    Nathan S.
    Schuylkill Co, Pa
    Vehicle:
    05' DblCab SB Speedway Blue
    OME 885's, Locker Mod. Bilstein 5100's on 4 corners
    Skook? Offensive? Hell no. I'm a transplant to the area, born and raised in Berks. Found me coal cracker woman and she brought me here about 8 years ago. Haha. I have never met anyone from the area who took the term offensively, quite the opposite. Although, crossing the county line seems to be a step back 30 years in some of these towns.

WBF610[QUOTED] likes this.
  16. Aug 2, 2017 at 5:36 PM
    loosnut

Member:
    First Name:
    jerry
    feasterville pa
    Vehicle:
    06 dbl cab long bed
    ome 2.5lift leer cap
    Light bar while wheeling at night,usually blinds the guy in front of you. Rock lights and wheel well lights are good for night runs.

dziner and WBF610 like this.
  17. Aug 2, 2017 at 5:39 PM
    The Hunter

The Hunter Sailing the high Puddle's

Member:
    First Name:
    Hunter
    Monroe NJ
    Vehicle:
    2011 Submarine
    Flux capacitor and bi-plane wings
    This^ id definitely freak out on someone if they decided to run their light bar behing me.

18. Aug 2, 2017 at 5:39 PM
    WBF610

WBF610 Member well known

Member:
    First Name:
    Carey
    Eastern PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 DC OR
    mats, flaps, and stickers. Extang solid fold 2.0. Mobtown sliders and full skids. AVS vents
    Oh yeah, it's a badge of honor for them.

19. Aug 2, 2017 at 5:55 PM
    stairgod

stairgod NOOB

Member:
    First Name:
    Jo n
    PA/NJ
    Vehicle:
    2011 MGM Trail Limo
    Locked Boosted 35s
    I am a transplant also. Been 24+ years in this backwater county. And I love it.

WBF610 likes this.
  20. Aug 2, 2017 at 5:56 PM
    dziner

dziner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
    Vehicle:
    2014 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road
    Bilstein 5100 (front) | OME 885 springs | Bilstein 5160 (rear) | OME Dakar medium leafpack | JBA UCA | Cooper S/T Maxx 265/75 R16 | ARE Z-Series topper | Renogy 100W solar panel | SnoMaster TR42 fridge | sleeping platform | Mobtown sliders | Custom Car Grills grill insert
    I love exploring state parks and camping. By the way, I have 21 acres of land in Perry County for camping if anyone is interested. And there's a trail that I've been trying to re-open that leads up the ridge a bit. I know 21 acres ain't much, but it's private land and available whenever we want. Just remember to tread lightly.

Products Discussed in

To Top