1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pensacola Area Meet and Eat/Event Thread

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Brunes, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Jun 26, 2009 at 10:07 AM
    redrazr

redrazr Psalm 118:5-6

Member:
    Baker, FL
    Vehicle:
    2001 Xtracab TRD PreRunner
    Bilstein 5100 front/rear, Method NV Diamond wheels, Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 265/75-16's
    where do you wheel? just wondering. i joined Emerald Coast Jeepers and we've done some wheeling on the west side of 87. there's some pretty fun stuff there.

good luck with your lift. i'm installing mine tomorrow :D

2. Jun 26, 2009 at 10:22 AM
    Brunes

Brunes [OP] abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Usually wheel right NEAR 87...East or West side on Eglin Res.

3. Jun 26, 2009 at 2:05 PM
    Boomer34

Boomer34 Active Member

Member:
    Pensacola, FL
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    Damn, gonna miss this one. Going to Alaska. Brunes are you about finished? Are you going to New Orleans?

4. Jun 26, 2009 at 5:37 PM
    MacTaco

MacTaco Mustache May

Member:
    Pensacola, Florida
    Vehicle:
    06 Indigo, Lifted, Flowmaster
    Skyjacker 3" Lift, 285/75/R16 Toyo M/T tires/ Eagle Alloy Wheels, Flowmaster 50 Series, Pioneer Din Head Unit, Viper Alarm/Remote Start System, Debadged, DT Headers, True Flow Intake
    I can make it. I still want my sliders so bad.

5. Jun 26, 2009 at 6:50 PM
    Brunes

Brunes [OP] abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    Yeah...FINALLY got the CX out and the last couple flights this week....I should complete and go back to the wing next week.

Next time I see ya I'll tell you about my prop strike up in Nashville.

Most likely going to New Orleans...my wife got orders there and moves in August.

SO- Two so far....Brunes and Mac-I'm sure we'll get Pro in on it too.

6. Jun 29, 2009 at 9:15 AM
    MacTaco

MacTaco Mustache May

Member:
    Pensacola, Florida
    Vehicle:
    06 Indigo, Lifted, Flowmaster
    Skyjacker 3" Lift, 285/75/R16 Toyo M/T tires/ Eagle Alloy Wheels, Flowmaster 50 Series, Pioneer Din Head Unit, Viper Alarm/Remote Start System, Debadged, DT Headers, True Flow Intake
    I'm still down for Miller's.

Wanna go there instead of hooters?

7. Jun 29, 2009 at 4:13 PM
    Brunes

Brunes [OP] abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Millers works for me. I know Pro looked at the thread and said he was probably in...I'm sure we can get him that info!!

Anyone else want in to the party??

8. Jul 2, 2009 at 5:08 PM
    Brunes

Brunes [OP] abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    My lift install went good. Getting a balance/alignment/rotation done tmrw. Might hit the trails with my son for a bit too.

So in typical Brunes style- I plan something and my wife manages to muss it up. Apparently I have some friends coming over tmrw. We are grilling out and what not.
    If it's just Pro and Mac- You guys are more than welcome to swing by for eats and what not....If any one else is interested...Let me know and I can go to the store for more whatever.

Gunna wheel the truck a bit- Test myself/my driving out a bit in the next couple weeks. If anyone wants to see Eglin or what not- Get a pass and let me know when you have free time!!

9. Oct 1, 2009 at 9:17 AM
    t100bobo

t100bobo SunSeTacO

Member:
    Panhandle
    Vehicle:
    93 T100 4x4, 04 Taco 4dr
    Taco- 04' SR5 Pre-Runner TRD Dbl Cab t100- 5 inch susp 3 inch body 36x13.50's IROK's
    whens the next meet for the panhandle?

10. Nov 21, 2009 at 10:40 PM
    redrazr

redrazr Psalm 118:5-6

Member:
    Baker, FL
    Vehicle:
    2001 Xtracab TRD PreRunner
    Bilstein 5100 front/rear, Method NV Diamond wheels, Mickey Thompson Deegan 38 265/75-16's
    so is there anything going on in the Panhandle? i sold the JK and i'm getting my new or new-er Tacoma in a couple of weeks. looking forward it :D

11. Nov 22, 2009 at 5:35 AM
    Brunes

Brunes [OP] abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Ya'll can set up anything you want. With the holidays, I'll be busy and out of town alot. We can try to shoot for something after the first of the year.

12. Nov 24, 2009 at 12:46 PM
    Resmondo

Resmondo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Perdido Key, Fl
    Vehicle:
    98 SR5 4X4 purple, lifted, and sexy
    Arb Bull Bar, Trailmaster 6" lift with 16"weld rims wrapped in 36 tls radials, Salt life sticker, spacer lift front, 9-10" total front
    New to tacoma world....any of yall heard or been to the dunes on perdido key?

13. Nov 24, 2009 at 12:47 PM
    Resmondo

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Perdido Key, Fl
    Vehicle:
    Arb Bull Bar, Trailmaster 6" lift with 16"weld rims wrapped in 36 tls radials, Salt life sticker, spacer lift front, 9-10" total front
    Better yet.....do any of yall go wheelin in pensacola area?

14. Nov 24, 2009 at 8:43 PM
    Boomer34

Boomer34 Active Member

Member:
    Pensacola, FL
    Vehicle:
    07 DC TRD Sport
    I'm in for whatever.. getting tired of the dirt trails near NAS Whiting... Brunes did you finish? Happy Thanksgiving to all...

15. Nov 25, 2009 at 12:04 AM
    Resmondo

Member:
    First Name:
    Cody
    Perdido Key, Fl
    Vehicle:
    Well sweet. Um me and my buddies go out there pretty regularly and it's alot of fun. (Dunes). And then we sometimes go to the powerlines on bauer rd. Were always lookin to get more people off-road and have some fun. I don't know how I would get in touch with you about goin but if your interested and have some other people that would like to go let me know.

16. Nov 25, 2009 at 4:33 AM
    Brunes

Brunes [OP] abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Haven't been down that far.

Spend most of my time down in Eglin- It's a 10 dollar pass and you get access to like 226,000 acres of trails and wilderness. I heard there were some closures but I'm not sure.
    Blackwater forest also has some good trails and stuff....Some REALLY technical stuff (for a stock or nearly stock rig)

I wish...I'm about 1/2 done with Advanced over on South side....Finally got my lift installed tho!!

17. Dec 26, 2009 at 5:03 PM
    hoosiertaco

hoosiertaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Anyone that lives close to Ft. Walton interested in helping me out on a little uplifting project?

I've got a pm into Brunes for his input and help.

18. Dec 26, 2009 at 5:42 PM
    hoosiertaco

Member:
    Brunes is out of town right now.

longbow(Bill) is in Ft. Walton right now and if anyone wanted to spread some holiday cheer his way he could really use it. He isn't aware of what I've asked for yet. Maybe a few Taco's could grab him and the girls and cheer them up. Brunes said the wheeling may not be the best, but anything would be great. I feel helpless that I can't go to him to help cheer him up. Any thoughts or ideas welcome.

Brunes is touching base with a few, and I'll be back in the morn to follow up on this.

19. Dec 26, 2009 at 5:47 PM
    Brunes

Brunes [OP] abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    Bump- My wife has work tmrw...or we'd in the truck already. I hope someone has time to grab lunch or something with him. Blackwater is probably a mess...but you can try. Eglin would be ok...but passes might be hard to get.

20. Dec 26, 2009 at 7:13 PM
    hoosiertaco

Member:
    That means alot Mark!! Thanks brother. Maybe by tomorrow something can get rolling. If not, that Taco and wing date with Bill you mentioned in our pm's might be in order for Monday. Off to bed for me.

Products Discussed in

To Top