1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Permanent Rausch Creek thread

Discussion in 'North East' started by armyofsquirrels, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Mar 1, 2016 at 6:24 PM
    armyofsquirrels

armyofsquirrels [OP] Embrace the Suck!

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Sykesville MD
    Vehicle:
    2015 V6 6Spd Tacoma DCSB Offroad in Pyrite Mica
    See Build Page.
    This little guy was expensive I could only find one for sale on eBay...

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Mar 1, 2016 at 6:26 PM
    armyofsquirrels

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Sykesville MD
    Vehicle:
    See Build Page.
    Well unless I wanted to buy the whole unopened set for like $200

3. Mar 1, 2016 at 6:26 PM
    TinyTech626

TinyTech626 reverses st. signs & steals everyone's left shoe

Member:
    First Name:
    Liz
    Bucks Co, PA
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD AmoCat
    Stuff. Things.
    I know the feeling, friend of mine finally found a Stitch pin I'd been searching for, for years. Two of them, one was outrageously expensive on ebay. The other was a bit more affordable. Its now pinned to my lamp shade. To valuable to be pinned on my leather.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  4. Mar 1, 2016 at 6:26 PM
    armyofsquirrels

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Sykesville MD
    Vehicle:
    See Build Page.
    9395012b3598bbe5ddbc5655b10d3834_fc015cb242ae827b6cb67c255e62b6b1a3fc4a82.jpg

This one came with the Deadpool dog.

Blackout14 and TinyTech626 like this.
  5. Mar 1, 2016 at 6:31 PM
    armyofsquirrels

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Sykesville MD
    Vehicle:
    See Build Page.
    Not sure the backstory to the dog but the squirrel was Originally, the character was designed as an April Fool’s joke. He popped up on Marvel.com, then later on a variant cover to an issue of Thor. He was an unnamed character and wasn’t meant to be taken seriously. However, one of our product development managers happens to be obsessed with squirrels and saw the Thor cover. So, she contacted Marvel with a pitch to do a bust of the character. They came back to us and said, “Great! We love this. So, what do you want to call him?”

We dubbed him Squirrelpool and he was a surprise SDCC exclusive last year. He was a huge hit, so we decided to make a paint variant version available in the Deadpool Corps boxed set.

Blackout14 and TinyTech626 like this.
  6. Mar 1, 2016 at 6:31 PM
    TinyTech626

Member:
    First Name:
    Liz
    Bucks Co, PA
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD AmoCat
    Stuff. Things.
    I've got my main two, and my secondaries, Stitch and Dead Pool, Richard and Toothless.

Stitch and Deadpool though... I'm running out of room (mostly stitch stuff) my Deadpool collection is slacking

7. Mar 1, 2016 at 6:33 PM
    M192

M192 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Cambria county PA
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma trd sport, 88 4runner
    Alot
    Ehh I should be off Thursday and Friday that week. I may try to get my flip kit and shocks and bumpstops on. Hopefully I don't need even more extended brake lines. If I can get it all done I should be there Saturday

8. Mar 1, 2016 at 6:41 PM
    armyofsquirrels

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Sykesville MD
    Vehicle:
    See Build Page.
    I just recently was introduced to Deadpool about a year ago maybe now... Definitely a character I can like lol

TinyTech626[QUOTED] likes this.
  9. Mar 2, 2016 at 3:54 AM
    Fifthwind

Fifthwind Master of None

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Vehicle:
    Scully
    Barcelona Red 09 DCOR- Icon 2.5" ECOs w/CDC - 14" 700lb, ICON 2.0 RR Ext rears, AP EXPO pack, Diff Wedge, Diff and Skid Drop, Discoverer S/T 255/85/16, Ride-Rite Bags w/ Daystars, ARB Bull/winch Bumper, Warn 8k, ARB CMK12, Budbuilt skids, BAMF bolt on sliders BAMF diff diaper, bedlights, hoodlights, BAMF CB, etc.
    I'm thinking that I won't be able to make Saturday, but I might be able to get there Sunday. Want to test out the new rear setup and play with tire pressure, so probably lighter trails till I see how she flexes. Put the sway back on after running last year without.

Blackout14 likes this.
  10. Mar 2, 2016 at 5:29 AM
    armyofsquirrels

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Sykesville MD
    Vehicle:
    See Build Page.
    I think the plan for Sunday is greens. A few of us I think are running stock. I know I will be at least... Slow and steady that's gonna be a challenge for me haha

11. Mar 2, 2016 at 8:46 AM
    Firebird

Firebird Notorious Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Phoenix
    Lewisberry, PA
    Vehicle:
    1993 FZJ80
  12. Mar 2, 2016 at 11:31 AM
    armyofsquirrels

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Sykesville MD
    Vehicle:
    See Build Page.
    I don't plan on camping.

13. Mar 2, 2016 at 5:42 PM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    I'll be bagging Saturday for Sunday - Kids have basketball Sat. afternoon & I can't have her miss that for wheeling. Looks like bunny trails with the trail limos it is. :oops:

Nimble9, TinyTech626 and Blackout14 like this.
  14. Mar 2, 2016 at 5:51 PM
    TinyTech626

Member:
    First Name:
    Liz
    Bucks Co, PA
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD AmoCat
    Stuff. Things.
    Gonna bring the go pro even though I don't have the mounts for it yet XD

Blackout14 likes this.
  15. Mar 2, 2016 at 5:51 PM
    Nimble9

Nimble9 visit squareonecreations.com Vendor

Member:
    Lebanon, PA
    Vehicle:
    2006 4x4 DCSB
    enough to have fun
    Yay!!! Bunny trails!!

Blackout14 likes this.
  16. Mar 2, 2016 at 5:51 PM
    M192

M192 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Cambria county PA
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma trd sport, 88 4runner
    Alot
    Damit. Looking into getting my technician class amateur radio license and the local class is that Saturday. I'm still a idk. If I do show up I won't wheel Sunday. I'll wheel sat. And I'll camp at RC.

Firebird likes this.
  17. Mar 2, 2016 at 5:56 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    That's a possibility. :cool:
    I'll come up early Sunday - be there before 9am.

Blackout14 likes this.
  18. Mar 2, 2016 at 6:21 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    :laughing:
    I'll leave here around 6ish & grab something on the way up. ;)
    Getting my daughter out of bed will be the challenge :boink:

19. Mar 2, 2016 at 6:39 PM
    HomerTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    This will likely happen... :rolleyes:

TinyTech626 and Blackout14 like this.
  20. Mar 2, 2016 at 7:32 PM
    Fifthwind

Fifthwind Master of None

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Vehicle:
    Scully
    Barcelona Red 09 DCOR- Icon 2.5" ECOs w/CDC - 14" 700lb, ICON 2.0 RR Ext rears, AP EXPO pack, Diff Wedge, Diff and Skid Drop, Discoverer S/T 255/85/16, Ride-Rite Bags w/ Daystars, ARB Bull/winch Bumper, Warn 8k, ARB CMK12, Budbuilt skids, BAMF bolt on sliders BAMF diff diaper, bedlights, hoodlights, BAMF CB, etc.
    Those opportunities go by so fast; I know you made a wise decision . While I can't hang with you on reds, I think I'd be able to do some blues and blacks with you, though I may be fiddling with the air bags a little.

Products Discussed in

To Top