1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Phil's Red on Black Build

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Builds (2005-2015)' started by TucTaco520, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Jun 3, 2016 at 5:18 PM
    TucTaco520

TucTaco520 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    It's a dry heat
    Vehicle:
    11 Hooptie
    OME 90000s+887s, LR UCAs. AllPro Expos + 5100. KM Fab hybrid sliders w/kickout. KM Fab bed rack. 48" hi-lift. 16" FJ Trail Team wheels. 285/75/16 Hankook Dynapro ATMs. Magnaflow cat-back. K&N filter. TRD short-throw shifter. Murdered out via plasti-derp front grille and rear bumper. LED interior. De-badged tailgate. Rock lights (7). G2V 3x2 ditch lights.
    Sorry I'm just seeing this for some reason...I am really enjoying the 887+90000 setup. I have about a .75" taco lean that I'm going to put a top plate spacer on the left to combat. I've ridden in a taco with full skids, sliders, on 886 springs and it was still way too stiff for my liking. He just ordered a bumper so that should help things. What's next in your build??

2. Jun 3, 2016 at 5:32 PM
    TucTaco520

TucTaco520 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    It's a dry heat
    Vehicle:
    11 Hooptie
    OME 90000s+887s, LR UCAs. AllPro Expos + 5100. KM Fab hybrid sliders w/kickout. KM Fab bed rack. 48" hi-lift. 16" FJ Trail Team wheels. 285/75/16 Hankook Dynapro ATMs. Magnaflow cat-back. K&N filter. TRD short-throw shifter. Murdered out via plasti-derp front grille and rear bumper. LED interior. De-badged tailgate. Rock lights (7). G2V 3x2 ditch lights.
    I went to the Overland Expo two weeks ago in Flagstaff and had a hell of a time. Saw some of the coolest rigs I've ever imagined, and some I didn't even think were possible. I'm starting the process of upgrading my rear suspension to accommodate future plans of a bedrack, RTT, and other goodies. As happy as I was with the @Wheeler's Off-Road, Inc 1.5" AAL, it was time to take it up a notch. They were able to supply me with the AllPro U bolt flip kit and their bumpstops. I went with @allpro's expo leafs and was able to meet Jon, Jay, and save buku bucks on shipping! Longer shocks, brake lines, and a shackle flip in the works, and more pics to come. IMG_3616.jpg
    IMG_3617.jpg

MEASUREMENTS!!!! (center of hub to fender)

Before After
    Rear Left 23 1/8" 24 3/4"
    Rear Right 23 1/2" 25"

Products Discussed in

To Top