1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Phony Marine due for arrest

Discussion in 'Military' started by HBMurphy, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Feb 16, 2011 at 12:01 PM
    CoalMedic

CoalMedic Molon Labe

Member:
    Southern Illinois
    Vehicle:
    2011 PreRunner SR5
    AVS Rock Guard, in channel visors, Ranch topper, Alpine INA-900BT
    +1

I earned mine the hard way. (is there any other way with a Purple Heart?) Anyone who wears it and doesn't rate it, they are getting one good ol' fashioned ass whuppin'.

2. Feb 16, 2011 at 12:14 PM
    Average JOE

Average JOE Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    PreRunner
    3'lift,Upgraded sound system,Dyanamat interior flowmaster,K&N,

Thats what I'm talken about ! ^^^^^^^

3. Feb 16, 2011 at 12:32 PM
    cakmakli

cakmakli Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired

Member:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport
    I was very lucky during my military career but I have friends like you who have earned it the hard way. And when someone wears it that didn't earn it, he is disrespecting them and you. And that really just pisses me off.

4. Feb 16, 2011 at 2:08 PM
    island808

island808 Me l've got brains.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jedediah
    hawaii
    Vehicle:
    '10 6speed 4x4 access cab
    Exactly.. Its a social moray. Make society not accept it. If he's trying to make money on it, he's defrauding people. That's a civil matter usually.

Its just ridiculous all the laws about every little thing. Much less someone dressing up and playing soldier. He can dress up like ANYTHING else, but not a soldier no no no.
    If he was trying to fight a war.. that would be the act I would find illegal. Just like a fraudulent doctor practicing all the way down to putting a loud on muffler on your car. It impinges other peoples safety and liberty.. Its wrong. This guy just rubs you the wrong way and harms absolutely nothing but your sensitivities. Do you not see the paradox. I'm generalizing here, but I bet a lot of people on that side of the argument are against a lot of other nanny laws. I don't need the government telling me how to raise my kids, or when I should be offended.
    You have every right to spout off about or at him, as long as you aren't threatening him, cause then you're breaking the law. "terroristic threatening" they call it here, to sound big after 9/11. But congress wasting time putting out all these "acts"... seeing baseball players before special sessions of congress? BS. Wasting our time and money.

5. Feb 16, 2011 at 6:16 PM
    tacomathom

tacomathom Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    It's not new, it's not Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2010 4 X 2 Regular Cab
    Chrome exhaust tip
    These clowns are con artists. Whether it's access to your bank account or just a free cup of coffee, the uniforms of the Armed Forces of the United States should not be used as a prop in some scam. A good punishment would be to rip that uniform off the scumbag and make him walk home in his underwear.

To Top