1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Piaa h4 in ion plasma revie

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by the glen, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Jan 3, 2017 at 7:31 AM
    the glen

the glen [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Glen
    penisula
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Off-Road 6SP manual spruce mica Taco
    Icon 2.5 remote res. Coilovers front, icon 2.5 rem res shocks rear, deavers 10 pack leafspring rear. Light racing ouca. Cmc, avid light bar, bamf sliders weld on, grillcraft mx grill, bamf light bracket with lightforce 170's. Uws toolbox, oem bed mat, weathertechs f/r, hella airhorns, trd antenna, talegate mod, Clifford alarm, budbuilt full skid plate set. All pro rear bumper. Superbumps bumpstops. Bulldog lighting reverse led lights in bumper. Trd short throw shifter. Cobra cb, firestick 4' ant. Icon LCA skids. Bamf rear dif skid. Hi lift x-treme mounted with relentless rail mounts in bed. Full size method/bfg in bed. Crown performance ss/Kevlar brake lines. Power tank mounted in bed. Rigid d2s mounted on relentless hood mounts. H3R quick release fire extinguisher mounted to driver's seat. Redline hood struts.
    So i recently got a chance to try out these piaa headlight bulbs, the 2500k ion plasma h4 ambers. At first i was a little hesitant, because ive been trying to match the color of my headlights to my rigid fogs. Well, i installed them the other day. At first i was like, "they're ok". But, after a few more days, and especially driving in the rain, i was really impressed. The color of these 2500k really cuts through the rain and makes visibility clear and sharp. I also thought, being yellow and all, they would look like some old halogens. But, they actually have a distinct color to them. I feel like i stand out ftom everyone else. I have to admit, i really do like these and would recommend them to everyone. Piaa makes good quality stuff, just like these. Easy to install and they help out greatly in rain and fog. I wasnt able to get a nighttime pic (samsung cell phone), but here's 2 day time shots20170102_130705.jpg 20170102_130716.jpg

Mush Mouse likes this.
  2. Mar 1, 2017 at 8:26 PM
    Afbird

Afbird Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andy
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma Accesss TRD
    Pioneer MVH x560bt Crux SWRTY
    Lools pretty nice. Will have to check my state laws to see whats legal.

3. Mar 17, 2017 at 2:23 AM
    butsack

butsack Well-Known Member

Member:
    SW WA
    Vehicle:
    1997 Reg cab 3rz auto
    aftermarket cassette player
    full disclosure?

and your truck looks sweet :)

4. Jul 15, 2017 at 5:23 PM
    802coma

802coma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Caleb
    NEK & Southern VT (Berkshires occasionally)
    Vehicle:
    '10 Reg Cab 4x4 MT
    Thread revival. Any night time shots that show the color?

Products Discussed in

To Top