1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pics- Goodyear Silent Armor P265/70 R17

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by asolo, Nov 17, 2011.

1. asolo

asolo [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arkansas
    Vehicle:
    DC,LB, 4x4 TRD sport
    OME lift with Dakars in the rear, 265/70 R17 Goodyear Silent Armor, Interior Light Mod, Fog light Mod, Hella Supertones, WeatherTech digital floormats and Window deflectors, TRD front tow hook, trimmed front mud flaps, Demello Bolt-on hybrid sliders.
    Finally got rid of the dunflops at 10K!

Much better ride and just as quiet as the dunflops. Stock Suspension for now. OME lift, new UCA's, and sliders coming soon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. hour

hour TL;DR BOSS

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Fort Collins, CO
    Vehicle:
    '12 Tacoma RC 4x4 (Sold) '14 Ram 1500, '99 4R
    Level 8 Trackers, Hankook Dynapro LT265/75/16, Bilstein 5100's @ 2.5, Wheelers 3-Leaf Progressive w/ factory overload, 5100s all around // Ranch Camper Shell, BHLM, hacked reverse lights, auxiliary reverse lights // Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD, RF Prime Components, BOSS 10" Sub
    Posting here cause I couldn't find many pics of these tires mounted. Not to bump an old thread, just to contribute for people who are also searching. I got 265/75/16, and also am happy to be out of the Dungflop 245/75/16's. Liking the nicer footprint and tread! Just couldn't hold out for the several days it would have taken to get the Duratracs.. also would have cost me $20 more per tire and lessened my mail in rebate by $40..

Quiet, pretty aggressive when looking at the tread, and the side view isn't too shabby either. White lettering out cause I thought it'd look nice with white base model truck. It kinda looks old mannish.. and kinda retro... and I like it :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. campthewestcoast

campthewestcoast Oceanfisherman

Member:
    Napa, CA
    Power extend/retract towing mirrors,brake controller,30amp charging system for TT,snug top camper
    With a 265/75 R16, do you have any rubbing at full lock left or right? I'm towing a trailer with a WDH which causes a load on the front end. Some people noticed rubbing with this size.

4. hour

hour TL;DR BOSS

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Fort Collins, CO
    Vehicle:
    '12 Tacoma RC 4x4 (Sold) '14 Ram 1500, '99 4R
    Level 8 Trackers, Hankook Dynapro LT265/75/16, Bilstein 5100's @ 2.5, Wheelers 3-Leaf Progressive w/ factory overload, 5100s all around // Ranch Camper Shell, BHLM, hacked reverse lights, auxiliary reverse lights // Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD, RF Prime Components, BOSS 10" Sub
    I read that too, but found 90% of people said no rubbing issues at all. I have only driven maybe 5 miles with these tires but to back out of my parking spot I have to lock it fully to the right. No rub.

To Top